Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Doing another peel tonight...

Well I'm about to do a peel but I'm not sure if I should do it or not because I have two reasons :

seeing plastic surgeon tomorrow at 10 and he may (mostlikely not but) do something to my face tomorrow

OR

I have small dry spots where the redmarks are.

I really need to do it though.

How many peels do u do a week?? It just seems that everyday u post about being burned by a peel. Obviously u need a break from these peels, and if your gonna see a doctor, leave em alone. By the way, how are your 3 mild red marks doing??

I did it and left it on for like 2.5 mins, 3 at most. And afterwards washed it off with extremely cold water, then applied baking soda for 1 min and then took a shower and cleansed, since I've applied the baking soda to neutrilize it, it's been stinging, I do not want to look in mirror. Anyways my face stings, and on a scale of 1-10, 10 meaning severe, it's stinging is like 4/10. I applied aloe vera over it and then in 5 mins will apply my cream for burns (just incase). It's weeping a bit. Will this leave gigantic scabs or just dry skin, when will this take form?

I just checked, your last peel, it was oct.23 at 50%, are you serious. Less than 5 days ago, now your planing another peel, its no wonder your burning yourself. 50% twice a week is just crazy, soon you'll wind up seeing your own flesh.

Guest LDanielle

STEP AWAY FROM THE ACID, JOHN :naughty:

or at least don't put it on dry spots. but this is probably too late.

edit: these peels (at least for me) make my face look worse and different to normal for a day or two anyway, and you should go see the surgeon with your skin how it normally looks so LEAVE IT!

Yeah I'm going to leave it, Danielle thanks for the words, my mom now hides the acid from me every Friday but I always get it out of her, but today I won't try, need to see the surgeon how I am.