Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i currently just started accutane a week ago. my derm. told me to start using Almay. Supposely its suppose to be good for ur face.. my mom even reccommended it to me be4 but ive always used neutrogena. does ne1 know what type of almay foundation should i be using? i went to cvs and there was so many diff. types. any specific i should use? for now i bought skin stays clean almay foundation. i need help guys! please response..thanks <333

i currently just started accutane a week ago. my derm. told me to start using Almay. Supposely its suppose to be good for ur face.. my mom even reccommended it to me be4 but ive always used neutrogena. does ne1 know what type of almay foundation should i be using? i went to cvs and there was so many diff. types. any specific i should use? for now i bought skin stays clean almay foundation. i need help guys! please response..thanks <333

I use almay clear complexion...but I am also on acne meds...my skin isn't perfect but I think it has definitely improved, and with the make up on it looks pretty good :)

I used the clear complexion foundation and it completely broke me out, giving me awful cysts. Plus, the color match was funky. Do not recommend.

I use Almay Clear Complexion, and I really like it. I've found that it calms redness. Of course it's never helped dramatically, no makeup could in my particular case. Though it blends pretty well, it's only about a medium coverage so don't expect it to completely camouflage acne. But overall, its the best foundation I've ever used since my acne became worse over the years. Like TommyGrlie321, I was using Neutrogena. Cover Girl is probably the worst one I've ever used. By the way I love all of Almay's products and highly recommend them.

Another product that they have is Almay's The Insider mascara. LOVE that stuff! Nothing to do with skin though just thought I'd throw that in.

I like almay wake up call. You can always go to makeupalley.com and look up product reviews for almay foundations.

I've used the Almay clear complexion foundation and I have also used Neutogena Skinclearing makeup. I would say they are both pretty good but Almay is just a little better. The coverage was wonderful! (you couldn't even see my acne!).

Edited by marlins_fan