Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sean_Miller

Methods to keep on the regimen?

Okay, I know for a fact the regimen works for me. But I can't keep up with it because I get lazy. The longest I've probably used it was about 1 month. My skin was getting so much nicer than what it was before. But then I just get a lazy spell and quit. And then I repeat the cycle.

I have about 3 months until school starts back up again so I want to really stay on task and just do this thing every morning and every night. I just need to quit being a pussy and do it.

Also, I apply the BP. I only apply it to my chin and upper lip area. My cheeks and forehead are fine. But I apply and I can't get it to rub into my skin. Like, I could rub it for 10mins and it would still be on the surface of my skin. I usually rub it in as well as I can and then walk away. After it dries, I slough it all off with my fingers. How do I get it all in my skin? It takes a good while for me to rub all of it off my skin so it doesn't look I shoved my face into a tub of Cool Whip.