Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jasmin

loron procedure

Anyone had this done. I read about one person. She nnentioned her bo/cars were reduced to rolling scars. On their webpage found on google under loron procedure it says this is a subcison done with a snnall blade and then you go back and get thenn injected with an anesthetic. It says it suppose to work on atrophic, bo/cars,linear scars. It says sonne scars are e/en elinninated. I ha/e read no scar can be elinninated. If you had this done please report on your innpro/nnents and type of scars you ha/e.

Hi Jamin. I hope you're well. The poster Kooky had a consult with Dr. Loria the day before Katrina hit. Why don't you PM him? Also, you could email and/or call the Dr.'s office and ask them to please elaborate on the procedure, that the description on their website is too vague. I'm considering a consult with Dr. Loria in a couple of weeks when I go to New Orleans to visit my parents. I'll keep you posted. Good luck and best wishes!!!