Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest james11

Creatine isn't protein! It helps expand muscle cells so that you can fill them up with nutrients (this is a very basic explanation). 16 grams of protein isn't that much. When building, you need a hell load of protein intake. Eat about 15 jars of that stuff a day and you'll be near the money.

Creatine isn't protein! It helps expand muscle cells so that you can fill them up with nutrients (this is a very basic explanation). 16 grams of protein isn't that much. When building, you need a hell load of protein intake. Eat about 15 jars of that stuff a day and you'll be near the money.

Creatine causes acne. Eat the sardines. 16 grams. Whey protein has 20 grams in it. You might not get built as fast eating sardines than u would doing creatine. But atleast u wont break out and its better than eating just eggs truf cuz

Guest james11

Creatine causes acne. Eat the sardines. 16 grams. Whey protein has 20 grams in it. You might not get built as fast eating sardines than u would doing creatine. But atleast u wont break out and its better than eating just eggs truf cuz

I don't take creatine but it will only break you out if you buy one that has highly processed sugars in it! There are thousands of different protein supplements, all of them have different protein amounts so i have no idea where you got the 20 gram figure from?? There are also Whey protein concentrates and isolates, which both have different purposes in building.

I don't just eat eggs, in fact i don't really eat much egg! I take protein supplements between meals and after my workout with some carbs. Then i eat protein through meats such as fish, chicken, and some red meats!

Some sardines too! I also get some protein from lentils and beans.

Eggs are the best.

A dozen eggs cost about 3 bucks, they have the most protien for their weight, and they have the highest protien absorbtion rate (about 82% of the protien youb eat from an egg is absorbed into your body)

Fish is about 3rd on the list.

Of course you can take protien shakes but i do like th taste of eggs :-)