Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aaron26

5 months

I have been on the regimen since may 14th. i would say im 75% better then i was.

Right now i have a few cysts or large nodules on my forehead. I still get a few small pimples on my cheeks.

I have body acne. I find that i get alot more acne where my body doesnt grow hair, or as good. i.e. forehead,back,upper arms.

The only thing i can say is im 100% whitehead free. i use to get alot of those :lol2: Im guessing thats because by using the BP it penetrates deep in the pore, thus causing regular pimples, when i do get them.

why aint i 100% clear????????????

I have been on the regimen since may 14th. i would say im 75% better then i was.

Right now i have a few cysts or large nodules on my forehead. I still get a few small pimples on my cheeks.

I have body acne. I find that i get alot more acne where my body doesnt grow hair, or as good. i.e. forehead,back,upper arms.

The only thing i can say is im 100% whitehead free. i use to get alot of those :lol2: Im guessing thats because by using the BP it penetrates deep in the pore, thus causing regular pimples, when i do get them.

why aint i 100% clear????????????

Aaron,

Good to see that you are getting clearer and clearer mate, no whiteheads is good news, but I know what you mean with the cysts and nodules. I'm still trying to figure out what type of acne I have! :doh:

I think the problem is you're asking for too much in a sense mate. Look at the regimen guidelines closely. Dan says that the BP Regimen will treat mild to moderate acne, but cysts and nodules are a severe form of acne my friend and are much harder to erradicate as they often lay deep within the skin. I would suggest a Derm visit. I've been on Tetraycline and Minocin so far, both are absolutely useless. Accutane and the Regimen are my next steps to resolution.

Good luck anyway and shout back if you need any more advice pal.

Cheers

Greg :dance:

thanks for the response. I get the cysts and nodules around my temples and hairline. I have already got severe scarring on my temples.

I dont have insurance, However i do have the money for a derm and accutane. However im trying to weigh it to see if it worth it.

yeah I know how you feel, I'm soo close to being clear as well, but nothing seems to stop this last persistent bunch. Are you exfoliating? Dan reccomends a moisturizer with AHA in it so you may want to try it if you're not already.

list which products you are using and exactly how you are using them.

One thing I am wondering is you mentioned you're getting the worse breakouts on your temples and hairline, what type of hair products are you using? I wonder if that may be contributing.

And like already mentioned, the Regimen works super for mild-moderate acne, but if yours does not respond after this long, and you are doing everything correctly, you may need something strong a derm could prescribe.