Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Haha, that's kinda funny. But if you think about it, it's actually kind of sad too. They are just normal people like us so it kinda makes me feel better too.

Guest james11

Why the feck are people happy that a couple of famous people are breaking out? They're not super-human, it's not that amazing!

I'd never wish Acne on anyone, even Paris Hilton!

Why the feck are people happy that a couple of famous people are breaking out? They're not super-human, it's not that amazing!

I'd never wish Acne on anyone, even Paris Hilton!

Yeah it's not a nice thing to wish on anyone. Just chill out about it though. If someone says that, they're more than likely just sick to death that they have to deal with it whilst other have a perfect complexion. It's just jealousy. And jealousy is part of life.

I saw a couple of high res pictures from the movie and you could see break outs under their pounds and pounds of makeup. Poor them because how embrassing would it be to have a whole team of digital retouchers because you were broken out. But in a good light, you created a job for someone because of your acne. I bet you anything the makeup they were using was really bad for their skin and caused the breakouts in the first place.

Edited by AllyKat

But i've seen HQ close up pics of Hermione (well, the actress, whatever her name is) and she has perfect skin. She must've gotten rid of the acne right after filming the movie then. Wonder what she did.

That's so mean!! Especially on a forum where everyone is supposedly afflicted with acne. Did anyone read the comments about the article on the site? Those kids have to wear layers and layers of move make up, which will obviously make their skin worse than it would be based on their hormones alone! You people are disgraceful..... :cry:

Hey, atleast he's done something amazing in his life before having to go through this crap unlike many of us. BTW, I hope he's doing ok, and he can hire a $1,000,000 dollar derm to replace his face the way all the other stars do...

I would never wish acne on anyone, what if someone wished it on you in the first place? you'd just be continuing the cycle which is not cool

I would never wish acne on anyone, what if someone wished it on you in the first place? you'd just be continuing the cycle which is not cool

I agree, often I think, what if I could totally clear my acne and scars, but the only drawback is that it would be transferred to another person. I seriously don't think i'd do it... I've gone through it so long that i'll be okay with it, but I wouldn't give it to a total stranger, I'd rather have it, then give it to some poor person who has never experienced such a devestating trauma.

I agree, often I think, what if I could totally clear my acne and scars, but the only drawback is that it would be transferred to another person. I seriously don't think i'd do it... I've gone through it so long that i'll be okay with it, but I wouldn't give it to a total stranger, I'd rather have it, then give it to some poor person who has never experienced such a devestating trauma.

Your totally right. The emotional side effects acne gives is something that i wouldnt wish to pass even to my worst enemies.

Okay, why is this such a big deal? So the person who plays harry potter got some zits? Holy crap I can't believe it, a teen has zits! If you really have to focus on other people's acne, I say you need a new hobbie.

Guest Mish Mosh

he doesnt have acne. He just got a few zits.

Whenever Ive seen him on TV being interviewed, he's had perfect skin