Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teddy The Teddy Bear

Have you had a girlfriend before?

I know its sorta off limits for people with acne to date, but if you have, how did you ask her out? I've had a gf before, and I might ask a girl tonigt, but have never done it before....

first of your skin is fine, go ask her..

second, no i never have ..

I know its sorta off limits for people with acne to date, but if you have, how did you ask her out? I've had a gf before, and I might ask a girl tonigt, but have never done it before....

It is? Since when??? Someone must have left out my memo. :eh:

Women can have a boyfriend, regardless. Men with acne aren't looked at as masculine, nor attractive. Men aren't as superficial as women.

Guest mishmosh

No I havent had a girlfriend before.

Not my thing

But thanks for asking!

Go for it. Just relax and you'l be fine.

Yeh i've had quite a lot of girlfriends but haven't as yet had anything very long term. However i do at least as well as the majority of guys of my age with no acne whom i know, just because i am able to relax and force myself to blank out my acne thoughts (most of the time)

so yeh go for it young man!

Women can have a boyfriend, regardless. Men with acne aren't looked at as masculine, nor attractive. Men aren't as superficial as women.

Guest <*>

Go up to her and ask her if your rag smells like chloroform.

ahahahahaha thats funny shit

No it's not.

It is? Since when??? Someone must have left out my memo. :eh:

:D

2 in middle school. And they were like one week girlfriends.... :doubt: I funken 18 now :wall:

Not really, some week things but nothing else. I am way too busy. Anyways, I don't sound to be cocky but alot of girls ask me and like me, but I pretty much ignore them lol, I can't look them in the face evne though mines like redmarks are fading quick so I guess it'll be good soon after my plastic surgeon makes me an appointment after this saturday.

nope i unfortunately havent had a real gf.... ive had 2 hookups at camp but it was nothing serious enough to consider it a relationship.

I had girlfriends before when my acne was mild, and now with it moderate. You have red cheeks, not marks. I'd kill for that skin. Go for it, you don't need us to tell you too or not. We aren't going to date this girl.

it is not off limits for people with acne to date that is ridiculous. I am blessed with a beautiful loving girlfriend and guess what, yeah, i still got acne.

amen brudda

Guest *Clara

it is not off limits for people with acne to date that is ridiculous. I am blessed with a beautiful loving girlfriend and guess what, yeah, i still got acne.

amen brudda

true love :cool:

No I havent had a girlfriend before.

Not my thing

But thanks for asking!

:lol2: , haha you're so funny!!

I'm 22 and have had 2 past girlfriends. However this was before I had my acne and now I just have no will to meet girls because of this shit. Argh.

Guest mishmosh
I have acne and I had sex last night.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing that with us!

Perhaps you shoud write a book on it? :cool: