Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cksteelersrule81

whats the most effective/best over the counter wash?

I have tried so many different over the counter washes (give each about 1 month chance) and nothing has really worked yet. currently, I use the clearasil ultra acne scar care system, doxycycline and flax oil twice a day. Is there anything else? what is the best wash out there? I have pretty bad acne, mostly alot of red spots and alot of white heads on my chin. Please give your opinion on the best over the counter wash. thankyou

well i've used the clearasil daily face wash, it was great for a while but then it got too drying, ive tried Ngena oil free acne wash, it was pretty good and better than clearasil. I've noticed that clean and clear morning glow face wash (in the orance bottle) is awesome. It has little beads that dont exfolitate, they burt letting out detoxifiers. try it

salac has worked the best for me as far as acne washes go, alpha hydrox foaming wash for non acne wash (gentle cleansing). Right now im using the salac and complex 15 lotion every day, and I would say im 96% clear. I use olay clarity scrub a couple times a week for exfoliation but I always wash with salac after. I also use a facial brush on the days im not using the scrub.