Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Britgirl

Acnidazil/acne plus creme

Hi all, I am new to this board, but been reading for a while - thought it time to post now!

Firstly just to say that you all sound like a lovely bunch and during my trials and tribulations of the world of me and my acne, you have all been very helpful and supportive.

I am 28 years old and I'm getting married next year, I have had acne since I was about 12 - a long long time :boohoo: Anyway, I'm really tired of it, and I don't want to be a spotty bride so I'm trying everything!

I have read a few posts here about a product that used to be on the UK market 10ish years ago, and was discontinued - ACNIDAZIL - anyone heard of it/remember it? It was AMAZING!! It was the only thing that truly worked for me and since they discontinued it here, nothing has really worked properly and for any length of time.

Now, reason for posting - I have heard that good ol' acnidazil is impostering under a different name "acne plus creme" in Germany and maybe other countries - exactly the same ingredients (miconozole nitrate and good old BP)

Has anyone used acne plus creme?? How was it, did it work the same as acnidazil? I have actually ordered some tubes from a german website at great cost, so I've made my mind up to try it, just wondered if anyone else had any success?

Love to you all!! And thanks in advance for your help! xoxoxoxoxo