Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unakwenda

This sandwich will put an orgasm in your mouth

One word: Daaaaam!! I had the bombest fucking sandwich in the world this morning. I also got some good news. I'm going to let all of you know about this shit too. Don't worry. It's not some recipe where you gotta spend six hours putting fifty seven things on it to the point where you cant even fit the fucker through your front door let alone fit it in your mouth. Enough small talk. Lets cut right to the chase. Listen. Follow my shit STEP BY STEP. Nobody try to be a hero and add your own condiment or meat or anything on there because if you do, you'll only hurt yourself and you'll end up fucking the whole thing up. First. Get two pieces of BASIC square ass bread. Don't try no Subway shit. Make sure you toast the bread in your toaster. Because if you don't toast it, it will end up tasting like dog terds when it's done. Second. Make scrambled eggs. I know most people know how, it don't take a brain surgeon to make scrambled eggs. Put them on the bread. Three. Add mayonaise. Four. Put this shit in your mouth. Like the title of this bulletin says, you will experience an orgasm in your mouth within an instant. Seriously. Subway fubway. This takes less time to make. And its less expensive. Three easy steps and bam there you have it. I crushed about 5 of these bastards for breakfast, I would have had six but I ran out of fucking mayonaise. Now you see that, eat my shit and you will be healthy. Go ahead right now, put your away messages up, sign off your AOL, your AIM, Juno, myspace or whatever the shit you do, make my sandwich, eat it, crush it, then log back onto here and tell me how much of a genius I am for thinking of this shit, and I'll be right here to say "Yep, I told you I wouldn't lie to you." I'm done talking, so go ahead and make yourself a bomb ass meal.

I was expecting something good like, chopped up baby dicks, but no! fucking eggs and mayo... real fuckin' orgasmic... asssshole

I was expecting something good like, chopped up baby dicks, but no! fucking eggs and mayo... real fuckin' orgasmic... asssshole

Sweet mother of god...

chop up baby dicks ??? hahahaha, i thought about some pussy :lol2:

One word: Daaaaam!! I had the bombest fucking sandwich in the world this morning. I also got some good news. I'm going to let all of you know about this shit too. Don't worry. It's not some recipe where you gotta spend six hours putting fifty seven things on it to the point where you cant even fit the fucker through your front door let alone fit it in your mouth. Enough small talk. Lets cut right to the chase. Listen. Follow my shit STEP BY STEP. Nobody try to be a hero and add your own condiment or meat or anything on there because if you do, you'll only hurt yourself and you'll end up fucking the whole thing up. First. Get two pieces of BASIC square ass bread. Don't try no Subway shit. Make sure you toast the bread in your toaster. Because if you don't toast it, it will end up tasting like dog terds when it's done. Second. Make scrambled eggs. I know most people know how, it don't take a brain surgeon to make scrambled eggs. Put them on the bread. Three. Add mayonaise. Four. Put this shit in your mouth. Like the title of this bulletin says, you will experience an orgasm in your mouth within an instant. Seriously. Subway fubway. This takes less time to make. And its less expensive. Three easy steps and bam there you have it. I crushed about 5 of these bastards for breakfast, I would have had six but I ran out of fucking mayonaise. Now you see that, eat my shit and you will be healthy. Go ahead right now, put your away messages up, sign off your AOL, your AIM, Juno, myspace or whatever the shit you do, make my sandwich, eat it, crush it, then log back onto here and tell me how much of a genius I am for thinking of this shit, and I'll be right here to say "Yep, I told you I wouldn't lie to you." I'm done talking, so go ahead and make yourself a bomb ass meal.

Loveeeee your writing style... You must be a straight A journalism major, quite a way with the words. Perhaps you should write a cookbook, entitled "Orgasmic Bastard Bomb Ass meals- Crush my fuckin shit in your mouth..BAM!!!".....Just fuckin with ya, not tryin to be a smart ass dog turd or nothin. I would love to crush a few of those Bastards ..shit ASAP!!! ...However, I face a most unusual dilema.. My Basic square ass bread has sprouted green ass fur....Not healthy. Is fancy fuck-round-ass Cinnamon-swirly bombfuck bread okay to use as a substitute.??? :think:

Sweet mother of god...

thats discusting ! :|:confused::shock:

n unakwenda- funny shyt :P nice ;), although i was supecting a lil sumthin more lol

make rice

then fry an egg sunny side up

put the egg on top

mix it with the rice and soy sauce

it'll taste really good!