Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blackblack

are these things scars?/what do I do about it?

So I've had body acne for 4 years on and off. Mostly on. I don't take off my shirt because of it, and now most of the acne is gone but I have these awful looking red things left. A lot of them are smooth, no indentation or raised part to them. Does this make it a scar or something else? Some of them are indented, and some are raised. there is a bit of acne left and some of this is probably acne.

What would you suggest to treat these? I'd post pics but my camera is currently lost...

I've been using rose hip oil for about a month (I've heard that it helps heal scars) and have noticed minor improvement. I'm at a point in my life (college) where I'd like to be able to take off my shirt without having it be totally dark and in my room.

If it matters it's mostly on my sholders, with some on my chest and a bit more on my back.

So I've had body acne for 4 years on and off. Mostly on. I don't take off my shirt because of it, and now most of the acne is gone but I have these awful looking red things left. A lot of them are smooth, no indentation or raised part to them. Does this make it a scar or something else? Some of them are indented, and some are raised. there is a bit of acne left and some of this is probably acne.

What would you suggest to treat these? I'd post pics but my camera is currently lost...

I've been using rose hip oil for about a month (I've heard that it helps heal scars) and have noticed minor improvement. I'm at a point in my life (college) where I'd like to be able to take off my shirt without having it be totally dark and in my room.

If it matters it's mostly on my sholders, with some on my chest and a bit more on my back.

try some of the acne mark fading peel stuff from neutrogena. It should take the red marks right away. Your lucky though if the acne is on your body thats easier to cover up than if its all over your kisser.

try some of the acne mark fading peel stuff from neutrogena. It should take the red marks right away. Your lucky though if the acne is on your body thats easier to cover up than if its all over your kisser.

Yeaaah but it's difficult getting laid. Especially when there are so many eager females around. ha.

so just what are these red marks? and how long will that product take? also, is this something i can get at a grocery store?

Yeah its like neutrogena acne mark fading peel. U can get it at the drugstore or kmart walmart meijers etc. I dont really know how long it takes to fade the red marks but it will be a lot sooner than if u just wait for them to fade on thier own.