Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RUStillDown

When you're feeling depressed..........

This is from one of my favorite song of all time... but it's in french so i'll try to translate it to you guys

Sniper - Merci maman...

it goes like this :

"There are the misfortune of the ones and the happiness of the others. I think that in the end, we're coming out as winners cause compared with others; I am not crippled, I do not have a serious illness and I did not grow in a poor environment. "Hamdulilla" ( thank god ). I have the chance to be alive, me and my brothers. Each awakening is charmed by the smile of my mother. I say to myself that in spite of the complaints, the tears and constraints, realities of each days which traumatise us. In front of kids who beg and assassinations of pregnant women, I have the feet on the ground and say to myself that they have every right to envy me but I know well that as all has losses of morals, then I think that the life is short and that it would be stupid to waste it. And in spite of their abuses of power, and their prison environment, I am nevertheless happy to say to me that the system did not kill me. Therefore, we all have a future to face but compare to others, we aren't the one to be sorry for..."

What do you guys think ?? sorry for the bad translation...