Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
presrox

does anyone use lemon juice topically?

can this make me paler? im trying to get my skin more white and get rid of a freckle on my nose. has ANYONE used this method or had success?

im pretty sure lemon juice does nothing. U should use real lemons. Put on face right before u take a nap, wake up and wash. IT works well. i dont know about freckles tough

lol i think he meant lemon juice as.. the juice of a lemon, anways

i use it for red marks.. just spt treat them every morning

n leave on for 10 mins and wash off with cold water.

n i dont think its strong enough to make you pale..

ya thats what i meant lol. so how is it working? i would probably use it as a toner in the morning, but i would leave it on all day, i wouldn't wash it off. im so confused on what to do because a lot of people are saying dont do it it doesnt do anything but some are saying they got whiter from it!

wow.. It's surprising to me to see someone actually wanting to get pale lol.. cause I've got the palest skin ever (English blood in me).. and I get teased for it all the time (Not really "teased" but more of a jokingly poking fun of way)But yeah I don't think it's strong enough to actually make you pale.. I'm not even sure if it helps with red marks.. it just irritates my skin when I put it on...

ya thats what i meant lol. so how is it working? i would probably use it as a toner in the morning, but i would leave it on all day, i wouldn't wash it off. im so confused on what to do because a lot of people are saying dont do it it doesnt do anything but some are saying they got whiter from it!

well i ahve been useing it for.. atlest a month i guess.. n it seems to help :D

i say give it a try.. and.. ur a boy rite? lol cuz i dotn know..

leaving it on all day? have u even tried it yet?

cuz it will sting!!