Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soundtrack2mylife

I am breaking out!!

Okay.. up until a couple days ago, I was just fine using my Clearasil Face Wash, which kept me okay, I obviously had the occasional breakout and the few bad days of the month. But recently I just bought the Cetaphil Cleanser and the Eucerin Moisturizing and I am substituting Dan's BP with Clearasil Max Strength Vanishing Cream, I am only put the cream on at night, but I am broken out so badly. I dont know why. The moisturizer makes me feel greasy, and I dont have greasy skin at all. Dan's BP is taking FOREVER to get here, I think I ordered it on October 14th, and tomorrow is the 26th, I am rather aggravated actually, and am not pleased.

I am going to some big events this weekend, and I'm going to look horrible!

The Clearisil vanishing cream is 10% BP, unlike Dan's, which is 2.5%, so it's very possible that that stuff is irritating your skin. I would discontinue using it and just try your best to be patient while waiting for Dan's to arrive, OR--you could go out and buy Neutragina (sp???) On-the-Spot, which contains 2.5% BP.