Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sooo sick of this. I thought everything was getting better. My skin was clearing up and I thought I had finally did something right but then everything goes to shit. I dont know what Im doing wrong. My skin like seriously dictates everything else in my life. Whenever it flares up again I start to question everything, my relationhip with my wonderful boyfriend, my dreams and goals, my self-worth and I soooo dont want to cry cuz I just washed my face but I cant help it and now Im so stressed out so Im probly going to break out more. I just hate it soo much, no one should have to deal with this.

Im sorry.

end rant.

Im sorry.

end rant.

It's ok lol, we all rant. I know I do. Just don't give up hope. That's the only thing left when everything is gone. I've found that out. And like I tell everyone about their relationships, if he don't like you for who you are, is is so not worth being with in the first place.

"Love is to love the imperfectly." That was on Toki's signature. It's good to live by.

I used to think that about crying until I realised that tears have salt in them which has antiseptic properties so I figured I could cry as much as I wanted. I get what you mean, when my acne wasn't So bad (a couple of months ago) I'd sometimes have good days and I'd be really happy. Now I only ever have bad days.

Be wierd if the cure for acne was your own urine lathered over your face. Anyone ever try it?

Some people think they have done everything.