Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.Tweed

Best place to meet girls

This question may seem a little odd but am serious. The places where I come don't have that much girls.

Am doing an eduction which not many girls have interest for so I won't find them there, in fact theres only 1 girl in the same year I am. I also spend pretty much time on the soccer field but not that many girls there either and if there are some they are always taken by other guys who look 10 times better and have more confidence. Yall probably say I should find some in the clubs but I don't have a regular group of friends who I go out with, so many times I end up sitting at home. I do have many "half"friends, you know those people you have a chat with when you see them but really go out with and stuff. Anyways I wanna know some good places to get in contact with some girls

This question may seem a little odd but am serious. The places where I come don't have that much girls.

Am doing an eduction which not many girls have interest for so I won't find them there, in fact theres only 1 girl in the same year I am. I also spend pretty much time on the soccer field but not that many girls there either and if there are some they are always taken by other guys who look 10 times better and have more confidence. Yall probably say I should find some in the clubs but I don't have a regular group of friends who I go out with, so many times I end up sitting at home. I do have many "half"friends, you know those people you have chat with when you see them but really go out with and stuff. Anyways I wanna know some good places to get in contact with some girls

i have the same problem, i would goto clubs and that but i just dont have the friends to go with..

Am doing an eduction which not many girls have interest for so I won't find them there, in fact theres only 1 girl in the same year I am. I also spend pretty much time on the soccer field but not that many girls there either and if there are some they are always taken by other guys who look 10 times better and have more confidence. Yall probably say I should find some in the clubs but I don't have a regular group of friends who I go out with, so many times I end up sitting at home. I do have many "half"friends, you know those people you have chat with when you see them but really go out with and stuff. Anyways I wanna know some good places to get in contact with some girls

i have the same problem, i would goto clubs and that but i just dont have the friends to go with..

It sucks adam. I think the older you become the harder it will be to get in a group :(

It sucks adam. I think the older you become the harder it will be to get in a group :(

yea i know what you mean, seems hard to break into a group of people and to get good friends with them, arh all we can do is try try and try again though.

Should be a singles thread here at Acne.org. Seems that people with acne will be most compatable with other poeple with acne....

Where is that thread located?

Guest pokerbugg

lol try online dating for ur area...might work

Should be a singles thread here at Acne.org. Seems that people with acne will be most compatable with other poeple with acne....

Where is that thread located?

Let me be more clear. There should be one....but there isn't.

Mods???

Sounds like a good idea, though I'd rather like to pimp one but hey if that doesn't work

Guest pokerbugg

Sounds like a good idea, though I'd rather like to pimp one but hey if that doesn't work

:confused: y would u pimp one

:confused: y would u pimp one

nope I won't, so good idea of yours :)

Guest pokerbugg

oooooooooh i got it hehe...yea u dont even have to pimp one ;D

oooooooooh i got it hehe...yea u dont even have to pimp one ;D

Yeah my english is not always that understandable :)

people are much nicer and understand more here on this site then anyone ive met in real life.

I guess that's why where all here right?

university, there are soooooo many girls, and plenty of nice onces, just ask them if u can copy there notes after class orsomething because ur notes look crappy, haha thats what i do

It depends on what you're looking for.

If you want a one night stand go to a bar.

If you're looking for relationship material I suggest uni. Join a club or something where women have the same intrests as you, so you have something in common.

Guest james11

Join a club. Sport maybe, if you're not into that then try a reading club! I'm part of a laughter club, i go once a week and you just laugh with each other. Some of the people there are pretty damn funny so it's not as stupid or hard to do as it may sound.

Even a walking club or something like that, put yourself out there. Take up dancing, or Yoga and just chat to the people in your group. There are heaps of people out there who want friends too.

I understand that going to clubs may be a little hard to do on your own, but pick some things that aren't so reliant on being in a group.

:D

Guest tenshigirl25

the best way to make friends is to put yourself in the same position as everyone else..like studying a course with other new students..joining a gym..where u can be alone and talk to other people..get a job..meet people at your work and go out with..once u go out, u meet othr poeple..and so on and so on..and usually u connect with 1 or 2 people who u will be close with. another way is to go overseas..fresh start, new place, u can be a completely new person and nobody will know anything about u..

Clubs arent just for one night stands, all the people ive ever got close to ive met in a pub/club. Cause it works by you going with a couple of people, they see people they know inside & you all join up as a group and it gets bigger and bigger through the day/night and you all know each other through other people so you could easily meet up with them again, its the most easiest way. Plus not everyone is after a one night stand, yes the situation might lead into sex cause its not like you can talk much but it doesnt mean they wont want to meet up again and see how it goes.

I understand what your saying but my problem is that I don't have a close group of friends who I go out with. I know lotsa people (in my own town) but not those kind of people who you go out with.They are more people who you have a chat with in the club rather then going out with them. So I never get called by somebody saying "hey are you going with us here and there". Always gotta take care of it myself otherwise I'll spend the night alone

Guest LDanielle

Get a job in a women's clothes shop

that was most retarded difficult piece of literature i ever read. Try spending less time on the soccer field and more time in the classroom.

Perhaps if you can speak a little more eloquently you will land a girl. How old are you anyway to consider clubin?

Just be yourself, if you work somewehre start talking to a girl there, honing your persoanlity skills regardless if you dont look good. YOull eventually ahng out or be invited to hang out then, meet here e friends and then their friends and branches keep growing :)