Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest <*>

What's the point

Guest <*>

What the fuck is the purpose of acne??? Everything has a purpose, supposedly, so what's acnes purpose?????

Guest pokerbugg

its ur bodys way of healing itself..more like defending itself acne is the result of the war going on in ur body...or something like that

What the fuck is the purpose of acne??? Everything has a purpose, supposedly, so what's acnes purpose?????

It depends on who you ask...

Aristotle would say "It's purpose, or "telos" would be to erupt in a circular motion.

Acne starts out as whiteheads, and blackheads. Its natural course is to explode and

be emitted into the air. Throughout the course of a pimple's life, it can be influenced by

outside powers, and as a result stray from its telos"

Freud would say "Acne is the expression of our sexual libido. The bigger our whitehead is,

the bigger we want our penis to be"

Einstein would say "Acne is simply the relative quantum quotient divided by MC squared multiplied

by the Golden Ratio"

Osama Bin Laden would say "Acne is the result of a 100 year biological experiment started by Muslims seeking to destroy Americans."

Plato would say "Thy acne doesn't exist. It is simply an illusion resulting from our imperfect senses.

It is not the true reality."

It depends on who you ask...

Aristotle would say "It's purpose, or "telos" would be to erupt in a circular motion.

Acne starts out as whiteheads, and blackheads. Its natural course is to explode and

be emitted into the air. Throughout the course of a pimple's life, it can be influenced by

outside powers, and as a result stray from its telos"

Freud would say "Acne is the expression of our sexual libido. The bigger our whitehead is,

the bigger we want our penis to be"

Einstein would say "Acne is simply the relative quantum quotient divided by MC squared multiplied

by the Golden Ratio"

Osama Bin Laden would say "Acne is the result of a 100 year biological experiment started by Muslims seeking to destroy Americans."

Plato would say "Thy acne doesn't exist. It is simply an illusion resulting from our imperfect senses.

It is not the true reality."

I like ur answer.... :clap:

I really wanna know the CAUSE of my acne... i'm not interested in the PURPOSE..though ..because there is none

i first thought it was caused by my hormones....(i still think it is....in some way).. but that can't explain why my back (which was also used to be an acne-prone area) suddenly clears itself..up without any medication..after 11 years of mild-moderate bacne...and my face is still breaking out!!

I really hope it's a sign .......telling me that my acne is going to out grow soon