Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Forsaken

I always lose my motivation to do anything when I break out.

I like to work out but when I break out I feel like, "What's the point". I don't want to go to school or anything. I hate it because I like to feel like I'm in control of my life but I don't feel like that because I can't control my acne.

dont worry about it, its very common for people with acne to think like this. try to go thru your day the best you can, and remember better days will be coming soon.

I like to work out but when I break out I feel like, "What's the point". I don't want to go to school or anything. I hate it because I like to feel like I'm in control of my life but I don't feel like that because I can't control my acne.

Same here I basiclly given up on life.... Probally going to get some dead end job never travel. Never have a girlfriend, Never go to college......why... ACNE. :|

Yeah, acne sucks. Everytime I break out i try to stay home as much as I can and I go to school with my head facing the ground the whole day.

I broke up with my girlfriend. I told her that when I feel better about myself, we can go back out if she wants to.

Guest virgo

Wow that is crazy... if you were with someone who loved you the way you were you should have held on to her.

Guest tenshigirl25

because we feel invisible when we look like shit..we all want to be accepted..clear skin does this..is that what better days are? i think nothing will eve rbeat the feeling of having clear healthy skin and a happy outlook on life.

yeah, having acne sucks becuase like forsaken mentioned, it makes you feel like you have no control whatsoever of your life, it's awful how just becuase of your acne you don't feel like doing anything, you cancel your plans, you stay bitter at home, i hate acne becuase it makes me feel like my life revolves around it, if i'm having a "goog day", well i'm feeling "okay" but not great, becuase i still have acne, but when i have my bad days.....those days are pure hell, god i just wish i can get rid of this shit, it's so frustrating..... :wall:

because we feel invisible when we look like shit..we all want to be accepted..clear skin does this..is that what better days are? i think nothing will eve rbeat the feeling of having clear healthy skin and a happy outlook on life.

Agreed, I have more friends now than I had without acne. I even have a boyfriend! Wow, took a while lol.

me too man!!!!!

when i break out real bad.. i turn into a homebody. just hang out at homme and on my computer...when i dont think my skin looks that bad, im calling everyone up to try and go out...

hopefully with this third course of accutane, i can take control of my life again!!!