Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
positively_negative

silent mode when my friends talk about girls

Let me get this straight, you get shy and speechless whenever your friends start talking about girls? I don't want to call you a homosexual but maybe... I can see if your shy and speechless if they talk about the night while they were boneing their girl, but just talking about girls in general is what straight guys mainly talk about. Other than sports...

This is comeing from a straight guys point of view.

showing off girls are stupid. they're f*cking desperate that's all. if they ask you about it, say, "don't worry about me. i got my own style and game"

good point by newguy. maybe you're a homo. if so, i'm your enemy, because i don't like homos. :boohoo:

good point by newguy. maybe you're a homo. if so, i'm your enemy, because i don't like homos. :boohoo:

i sincerely hope that was a joke, people are gonna get offended :naughty:

What is the obbession with homosexuality?

And why is it only guys who claim to be straight bring it up first?

Ah well. Showing off about girls is stupid. Don't mind what your friends do, a real man keeps his consquests to himself. And if you have no consequests? That's really not a big deal, either. It's really, really not.

how old are you people??? you're comparing the "hotness of your girlfriends" and then you go around accusing people of being gay?

i think i know why so many of you have no friends YOU'RE IMMATURE!

I think I understand where you are coming from. When my acne was flaring up I felt somewhat out of place in conversation about females. I think you should talk up more because its going to make both you and your friends feel awkward. Everything will werk out you just need to get that confidence back

Guest *Clara

how old are you people??? you're comparing the "hotness of your girlfriends" and then you go around accusing people of being gay?

i think i know why so many of you have no friends YOU'RE IMMATURE!

For real. I think that's why I can't have an intelligent conversation with a straight guy. Also because the uncultured immaturity is a complete turn-off.

Guest mishmosh

plenty of bevis and butthead types on here!

Its funny how little women know about men. All men talk about females when they are in a group just like females do. Its pretty much natural not immature

its immature when women cut up men behind their backs too.

its more immature to then imply that not to denotes homosexuality...actually thats just not immature thats a facist statement.

People talk. And people talk shit. No way around that, really. The point is to try and not talk general shit. The whole "Men v.s Women" thing. Not every man is the same, nor every women.

But I'm getting that alot of people on these boards actually get that. :) That's nice.

Eatmars - I could be wrong, but after reading your post, it sounded to me like you become silent because you may not be experiencing the same situations your friends are with girls, be it because of acne or other reasons.

To everyone else, I didn't see how showing girls off (or homosexuality) was the main issue. Maybe it's just me? Even when he said he has nothing to show off in terms of girls, I didn't interpret it the same way most others seemed to. But if it's what he meant, I agree that there is no need to show girls (or guys for that matter, from a female's point of view) off.

And his post didn't make me jump to the quick conclusion that he is a homosexual.

Even if he was dating, etc., and chose not to talk about it, that would be fine, but it sounds like maybe he becomes silent because he doesn't have those things to talk about at this time in his life.