Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amnesiac

loron/ subsicion/ floats?

What is the best method to surface scars?

I am thinking of doing the loron since it doesn't leave a mark but i don't know how the results may be, also the price is not that cheap.

What is the best methos for surfacing boxcars and icepicks?

Also around how much should these procedures cost?

By looking at your pics, I find that you are a perfect candidate for punch floats which the procedure may easily give 100% improvement. What is the reason for skipping a fairly cheap punch float procedure and going for a more expensive loron instead? These mild marks resulted from floats can be polished out by a very superficial dermabrasion using diamond fraise (which can be done by Dr. Y) or a light YAG resurfacing. It is doubtful that fraxel will "erase" the float marks because it works best for shallow pitted scars but not for "raised" float marks.

What is the best method to surface scars?

I am thinking of doing the loron since it doesn't leave a mark but i don't know how the results may be, also the price is not that cheap.

What is the best methos for surfacing boxcars and icepicks?

Also around how much should these procedures cost?

"Punch floats" is the best procedure I have ever done for my ice picks. I think you should do it. By the way, I can't even see the punch float marks. I healed pretty good.

I am going to go back to Dr Y. next year to have more punch floats.

problem is i can't do dermabrasion, because i know it will mess my face up and i know i won't be able to deal with having the float marks on my face so i'm guessing i'm doing the loron even if results aren't as good, sucks but i really can't do the floats because i can't risk the circular marks