Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I heard that bananas is full of fat lipid and sugar. Its bad for u rite? I eat it all the time and it makes me fart, what do u think?

and can u list food that i can get alot of protein from and is EASILY GETTABLE? for example: a type of meat or lunch i can easiyl get

Guest Cubsfan

lol! That is silly... banana makes you fart a lot....lol

yeah that is silly, bananas never let you down....bananaman is testimony to that.

IPB Image

I heard that bananas is full of fat lipid and sugar. Its bad for u rite? I eat it all the time and it makes me fart, what do u think?

and can u list food that i can get alot of protein from and is EASILY GETTABLE? for example: a type of meat or lunch i can easiyl get

Acne Program – Step 7 Fruits You Should Eat

By Rudy Silva

http://ezinearticles.com/?-Acne-Program---...ld-Eat&id=33195

Eating fruits that are red or orange in color will help improve you skin health and help to prevent acne. Here are the fruits you should be eating.

* Apples – eat 3 – 4 apples a day while working to clearing your acne. Apples are good for skin health. Eat at least 2 a day. Eat organic apples because you can eat the skins and most pectin is in the skin, which helps with constipation. Apples contain ascorbic acid, bioflavonoids, fiber, pectin, quercetin, minerals, and vitamins

* Apricots – eat as many as you like. Apricots are a high source of minerals, fiber, and beta-carotene and will help control acne. (A precursor to vitamin A) They help to relieve or prevent constipation.

* Bananas – eat only one banana a day. Bananas have the phytochemcial fructoOligosaccharides, which feeds the good bacterial in your colon. By feeding the good bacteria, you prevent the bad bacteria from overtaking the colon and producing toxic acids that get to the skin and create acne.

* Blackberries – help cleanse the blood and are good for constipation. They help a weak kidney and are good for creating good skin on your face.

* Blueberries are a good blood cleanser. They are also good for constipation and various skin disorders – eczema, acne, psoraisis

* Cantaloupes – are high in vitamin A, C, and have many other minerals. This makes them good for any type of skin problems

* Cherries – are good blood cleansers and help the liver and kidney. They promote regular bowel movements.

* Figs – are high in fiber and help to reduce constipation.

* Grapefruits – helps to dissolve and eliminate poisons from drugs thus improving the liver function

* Grapes – help cleanse the body, build blood, and build the body. It is good for constipation, skin, and liver disorders.

* Mango – is good for kidney inflammation. It contains a lot of minerals, which helps to neutralize acid waste.

* Strawberries – have been shown to have strong anti-acne activity. They are high in pectin content, which helps to keep your bowels moving.

* Pineapples – contains many vitamins and minerals. It contains Papain, which helps to digest protein. They are useful in of excess mucus, digestive problems, intestinal worms, and constipation.

These fruits below are useful for acne since they have an antibiotic effect,

* Grapes

* Plums

* Figs

* Raspberries

* Blueberries

* Honey

* Apple juice

* Grape juice

Use as many of these fruits in your diet. If you do, you will start to see improvement in your skin and your acne will start to clear up.

Rudy Silva has a degree in Physics and is a Natural Nutritionist. He is the author of Constipation, Acne, Hemorrhoid, and Fatty Acid ebooks. He writes a newsletter call “natural-remedies-thatwork.com.� More acne hints and information on his acne e-book can be found at: http://www.acne-remedies.for--you.info

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/

its true fruits are good! but add them to the diet, don't make them your ONLY diet!!

the only time you need to avoid bananas is if you go on SPIRO because they increase your potassium to dangerous levels IF you eat a whole lot of them (i doubt one or two will kill you)

Otherwise, just make sure you eat a lot of different things. Just like eating nothing but fries can't be good for you, nothing but apples isn't fantastic either. Its all about balance my dear :)

One naturopath did not recommend bananas, and I never understood why (never had the chance to ask, as I never saw her again). Maybe because of the sugar content, and because I went to see her for my skin. I'm not sure, but I like bananas.

Here is some information from a book I own called The Healthy Food Directory. What's good about the book is they will tell you what a certain food is good for primarily, provide a description of the food, and also note its advantages and disadvantages, if any.

Bananas and plantains are supposed to be good for the digestive system (good for constipation and diarrhea), heart and circulation, nervous system (partly because of the potassium I believe) and reproductive system.

Also beneficial for stomach ulcers, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc.

It says that people watching their weight avoid bananas in the mistaken belief that they're fattening, but that they only have 95 calories and are of excellent nutritional value. They are actually supposed to help eliminate cholesterol from the body. (hope that helps hensiku! :angel: )

One thing we should know is that the starch in bananas is not easily digested, so they should only be eaten ripe (when the skin turns a speckled brown), when most of the starch has turned to sugar.

The potassium helps prevent cramping, and because it is also an easy source of energy, it's considered good for those engaged in active sports.

One banana contains just over a quarter of the daily requirement of vitamin B6, so they should also be eaten by women suffering from PMS.

In regards to protein, try not to eat too much red meat if you can, as it is less healthy eaten too often.

Chicken is often a good choice, as it is rich in protein and usually has less fat than other meats (most of the fat is also contained in the skin, and you can take it off easily).

Turkey and chicken are probably the better choices where meat is concerned, and if you like nuts (don't get them salted, though), sunflower seeds and peanuts have large amounts of protein, pecans are good as well.

Hope that helps a little. Good luck!