Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ajd212

I Am Starting the Regimen Tonight

Day (actually night) 1

I am starting this tonight and I have a breakout below and to the left of my mouth. I am starting this because I go to college and there is this girl I am digging right now and I feel I can not face her right now because of these breakouts. It seems they are becoming more frequent. I also have a little pimple on the bottom right of my mouth. I hope this works!

yes!good luck..but watch the bp around your mouth!!!

lots of people complain they get REALLY dry and red around here, without any bp even touching it.

best tip..start slowly!

Day 3

I think the regimine is really working already! I still have some problems below the left part of my mouth. In all though, the rest of my skin is really clearing up. I have never used moisturizer before because I thought it would ruin the working of the bp. But now I know that it actually helps a lot. I am so glad I came across this site. Thanks for all your support!

Thats good to hear its working. I want to try this to.

You really should. It is working wonders for me. Don't know why really but I just came across this site and went out and got all the products and now I am fully satisfied. I might be on my way to having the clearest face I have ever had