Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Forsaken

I was on accutane but my acne is starting to come back, not bad though.

I was very disappointed that my acne started to come back but there aren't any cysts thank god. I started using Retin-A at nights and I ran out of my Brevoxyl-4. I really hate retin-a though. It always makes my skin peal off and I don't want people to see it at school. Does Retin-a help with scaring?

I finished accutane like last february. i think in june I started to get pimples so I went to my dermatologist and he gave me brevoxyl and retin-a I ran out of the brevoxl and I started breaking out. I hate retin-a though so I use it like every other day so it doesn't irritate my skin.

Oh wait I finished it like june last year so I guess it's been one year since I've really had any acne at all.

I use the topical. It works really good. Before I was on accutane, I used benzaclin. That stuff sucks. It always made my skin red and irritated. I also use to take tetrocyclin and when that stopped working I took minocyclin.