Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jagwarlord

The worst thing an acne sufferer can go through....

Guest james11

I think that you're better off never having had a gf or bf than what Jag has! Adam, if you did get a gf and she did that would you be like "i wish i never had a girlfriend"? All the people who have never had gf's or bf's on this site always say that they "want someone who can love them for who they are". And then when people post this stuff, you all say "try never having anyone". I just don't get it??

Having your girlfriend get up and stop having sex because your acne was grossing her out. TOP THAT!

tap the light and take her to paradise. It shouldnt matter after that.

Guest *Clara

Some of yall scare me and I wonder what's in your heads. :eh:

I think that you're better off never having had a gf or bf than what Jag has! Adam, if you did get a gf and she did that would you be like "i wish i never had a girlfriend"? All the people who have never had gf's or bf's on this site always say that they "want someone who can love them for who they are". And then when people post this stuff, you all say "try never having anyone". I just don't get it??

we just wanna live!!

:rolleyes: :wub:

Having your girlfriend get up and stop having sex because your acne was grossing her out. TOP THAT!

tap the light and take her to paradise. It shouldnt matter after that.

:lol2:

true

Guest james11

Complaining all the time about never having a gf or bf is not living. I'm not trying to say that you should get over it, just that it's a bit contradictive to say "i want someone who loves me for who i am" and then saying "try never having had a bf or gf" in reply to someone who's girlfriend wont have sex with him because of how he looks!!

aww i feel ya. Well dude..only one thing to say...you're not supposed to let her even think! Work on your techniques ;)

Are you still with your girlfriend Jagwarlord??

Nope. She dumped me shortly after that dredfull night. It was because of my acne for sure.

She had really good skin and you could just tell it was really bothering her.

When I met her I had clear skin, then stopped working out/eating right and my skin just went down hill from there.

Oh, well....

Anyone thats had sex knows that getting up durning sex is the BIGGEST most harsh thing any human could possible do.... :(

Guest pokerbugg

yup....thats harsh...sorry dude, but fuck that hoE! thats mean u dont need her, there will be others ....shes a stuck up vain biotch! u dont need her

The worse thing im gonna say is confidence and how acne and scars effect it majorly.

And it really doesnt help when a random stranger comes up to you and tells you your ugly, that happened to me today :cry: some people :(

Guest pokerbugg

stop lying for real .... wtf? well theyre rude and its not true, so dont let it bother u, theyre just being assholes

stop lying for real .... wtf? well theyre rude and its not true, so dont let it bother u, theyre just being assholes

yea for real, its happended quite a few times in the past too :ninja:

yea for real, its happended quite a few times in the past too :ninja:

I had that two times to but not by strangers. People can be so rude

:(:(:( Some 5 year old kid just said the dots on my face is ugly...........

and today is my birthday, im now locked in a room, feeling really depressed :(

i wanna cry but i cant :cry: