Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can't believe I'm actually DREAMING about acne. I had a dream the other night and it was very simple. I was looking in the mirror and I saw my face and it was covered in horrible acne scars. :( I didn't have any pimples, but I had ugly indented scars. Hopefully I'm not seeing the future. :ninja:

Hey! Interesting I have never had a dream like that. However, im fairly sure that your dream is not portraying the future, only whats on your mind at the time. Dreams are sure crazy, BTW how old did you appear to be in your dream?

Well, I'm not really sure but I think I looked a little bit older. Like I was in high school or something. Maybe 16, but people tell me I look 16 now lol. I don't think I looked much older but I know that I didn't like that dream very much!

I can't believe I'm actually DREAMING about acne. I had a dream the other night and it was very simple. I was looking in the mirror and I saw my face and it was covered in horrible acne scars. :( I didn't have any pimples, but I had ugly indented scars. Hopefully I'm not seeing the future. :ninja:

:ninja::cry: im already there

HAHAHA thats such a coincidence cuz i just had a dream that i was at costco and this guy was shooting these ducks, and he came up to me and started making fun of my face and i ran away and i was crying.. lol

it sounds weird but i guess i should stop thinking about my face so much...

yeah it sounds weird but its true :doubt:

I am a dream that my face was covered in cysts and pimples... it was one of those, thank god it was a dream, type dream, type.

TYPE O NEGATIVE!

KEEP IT NEGATIVE!

i have dreams about acne, too. it usually happens when i've been obsessing about my skin even more than usual..

Honestly, comeing from a Phsycologist. Dreams can portray the future. Mind works in mysterious ways. Ever experience deja vu?

Honestly, comeing from a Phsycologist. Dreams can portray the future. Mind works in mysterious ways. Ever experience deja vu?

hey wtf....... :evil:

that son of a biotch better be lying.

Guest virgo

ive never had a dream about acne... all of my dreams are *wake up* "fuck.. it was only a dream :(" type dreams... *sigh*