Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been sleeping on average about 11 hours a day. I used to be good after about 10, but functional on only 6 or so. Now, if I get much less than 10 I feel completely exhausted.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

yeah i have been sleeping so much as well.. im on week 4.. and for the past 2 weeks, i cannot wake up in the mornin.. i jus cant get outa bed.. im late almost every day... im usually tired in the morn but i can at least get up and be on time.. that is not the case anymore

12 is usually my max for sleeping, but now I go to 14 with ease! Probably because of work, I guess.

I get the same amount (about 4 hours, full time student and work full time :boohoo: ) but have noticed its a harder to just get by on this amount.

Yeah I've had the same problem on tane; but it was bad for me because I already liked to oversleep...three months after tane I'm still sleepin' like a madman; however I noticed if you just say fuck it and get right out of bed and splash some water on your face or something you're good to go(IMO). Getting into a cycle helps a lot...

Fatigue is a known and common side effect. Make sure that you drink enough water, eat right, and you might try going to bed an hour earlier just to give yourself some extra rest. Also, don't underestimate how tired dry eyes can make you feel. Put some drops in when you get up and any time you feel tired during the day, they are really refreshing.

If I stay up later than 8 in the evening, I'm dead-ass tired. It sucks, too, because I have my physics class from 7:30-8:45 p.m. twice a week. I'm practically falling asleep at the wheel on my way home.

I have been sleeping on average about 11 hours a day. I used to be good after about 10, but functional on only 6 or so. Now, if I get much less than 10 I feel completely exhausted.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

You know, it's funny you mention this cuz I always feel tired these days too. I can barely keep my eyes open when it hit's 9PM. It's terrible! I didn't even think about it being related to the accutane cuz I don't remember ever feeling like this on prevous accutane treatments.

shrug about 6-7 hrs a day been on tane for over 3 months .......i'm used to the light sleep tho it didn't really have an affect on me