Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Supernothing

Up-coming Winter issues

Since winter's is coming up, and for those like myself who live in an area where it snows in the winter and are on the regimen may run into this problem: moisturiser and BP surfacing and making the face white when snow touches it. During the fall / spring, its ok 'cuz we could use ambrellas, but in the winter when it snows, people dont usually use ambrellas, especially the guys. The only idea i got is wearing a touque hat with a visor so less snow touches the face. It takes a while too for it to dry, about 15 minutes and the white is really noticeable. Anyone else think they'll run inti this problem? What can we do? :think:

luckily in the uk, i dont really have this problem..but rain is another matter altogether *sigh*

i got drenched 3times today, and im sure its not good for my skin.

I think your hat idea is good, you also might consider a small hand towel, or even a nice clean handkerchief tucked away in a backpack, pocket, or something, I've noticed if I dab at the wetness it will dry much quicker.

Wait a minute, wait a minute -- is it just contact with snow that makes the moisturizer/bp whiten on your face? I live in Canada, I want to know what I have to look forward to.

Yup, if you're on the regimen, anything wet will bring up the moisturiser and the BP, trust me. Happens to me most often when i drink form a water bottle and it spills on my face and turns it white in streaks, lol so embarassing. In the summer, fall, and spring its ok 'cuz when it rains, you could use am ambrella, but in the winter, you cant. I probably will have to, no matter how dorky it looks, 'cuz my only other option is doing the regimen only at night, which I'm not willing to do.