Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

MY flakey skin regimen so makeup goes on EASY!

Well I didn't go to school yesterday or today because I recently burned my face a with gylcolic acid peel and couddn't hide it. I have to go tomorrow or atleast will try. So I thought of how to get that dead flakey dryish skin off my god damn face! Hehe, sorry, just excited, here is my regimen.

Steam face for 10-15 mins depending on how flakey

Afterwards wash face for 10 seconds with cold water, VERY GENTLY (essential)

Then, wash with the great scrub known as, ST IVES APRICOT SCRUB, what I do is apply it on the areas and scrub for 10 seconds and then wash hands and keep scrubbing for another 10 secs and wash hands, do it like 4-5 times till most or all of the scrub is gone.

Afterwards wash rest off with cold water

ALL FLAKEY SKIN IS GONE.

Now apply yer makeup.

I like that scrub and have some, but Im doing Dans regimen so I cant use any scrubs or anything for a long time. Once Im a few months in Im going to start trying facials to see if they help smooth my skin.

Guest fatallyours

I think you are further aggravating your skin even though it might not seem like it right now...if you burned your face you should be very gentle to your skin! use minimal products, just cetaphil & a moisturizer would do. and sunscreen if you're going outside. and leave your skin be.