Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know if it's acne scabs or scabs from some other type of inflammatory problem but I am getting these lesions that look like they are scabbing up. They look very dark red/purple almost black. This is what makes them stand out so much. If they were lighter then it wouldn't be that big of a deal but since they are so dark all it takes is 3 and it looks awful and in my case I have about 5 on my left cheek and 2 big ones on my right. I am starting to self-diagnose myself with gram-negative folliculitis because these just don't go away on their own and I have had everything under control with my retin-a micro for the past 5 years.

Guest pokerbugg

ooh dont say that...i got tons on my face as we speak...:( i dont want em to scar... :cry: mine are like burns, and i have one thats so icky scabby....bah im a monster

ooh dont say that...i got tons on my face as we speak...:( i dont want em to scar... :cry: mine are like burns, and i have one thats so icky scabby....bah im a monster

:( sorry, didn't want to get you down! I've got a couple too, I'm just hoping they go away with out leaving much trace...

Guest pokerbugg

well the icky scab i have is from killing a cyst w/ this cream i have so it just scabbed up like crusty n stuff not bloody or purple like"icantthinkofaname", havent touched it, giving it time to heal ....hopefully it'll be ok the rest are they just have slight scabs a lil red .... :pray: hope it all goes well...for us 3 and anyone else w/ this prob.

well the icky scab i have is from killing a cyst w/ this cream i have so it just scabbed up like crusty n stuff not bloody or purple like"icantthinkofaname", havent touched it, giving it time to heal ....hopefully it'll be ok the rest are they just have slight scabs a lil red .... :pray: hope it all goes well...for us 3 and anyone else w/ this prob.

I am convinced that this is not acne on my face. Acne heals on its own. It doesn't need medicine to make the actual lesions heal. Medicine just helps prevent acne from forming. This just does not go away. It just keeps on crusting up and never stops. This is going on 8 months now so it's definetley way too long. Something has to be done. I wish I could sue my dermatologist for being a complete moron and just saying its acne it will go away on its own. Go away on its own??????? Is it waiting for an invitation???? It's 8 months for crying out loud!!!!

I was just about to post something about this .. I think I chemically burned myself. Wow am I dumb. I had these two zits that wouldn't come to a head. So I picked a hole in the top of them, then made a mixture of kosher salt and lime juice and applied it to the skin (heard this from someone else. shows you how desperate I am just to kill a zit.) then covered it with a band aid. When I woke up the zits were gone, but in their place, a crusty blackish circle. Two of them.

I wonder if these are going to scar. I just put some aloe vera on them and now i'm going to go cry.

Guest pokerbugg

my scabs turned to red marks ...thank god ....icantthinkof a name....u should go see a diff. derm about that, heck u dont even know what it is...