Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coughdrop

Protein supplement

Im looking for a good protein supplement, to help me out while im working out so I might see some faster results. What Im looking for is something that wont make me break out.. A powder I can add with water to make a shake, that doesnt have sugar, caffeine, (not much in the way of carbs) and um nothing else that might break me out. If anyones using something that works great for them please let me know.

Thanks alot.

I hear that whey protein powder is good, I don't know if it would make you break out, if you can drink milk then I would think that whey would be fine

Guest Cubsfan

not a fan of supplements, whole foods are best

no one is, but to body build u need massive amounts of protein and i ate nothing but steak all day i still couldnt get enough.

why do i need milk for whey protein? is whey from milk

yes whey is milk, sorry I forgot to say that. If you go to bodybuilding.com thay have lots of different protein powders. Thay also have lots of info on BB. Hope thats this helped :)

Im looking for a good protein supplement, to help me out while im working out so I might see some faster results. What Im looking for is something that wont make me break out.. A powder I can add with water to make a shake, that doesnt have sugar, caffeine, (not much in the way of carbs) and um nothing else that might break me out. If anyones using something that works great for them please let me know.

Thanks alot.

The best whey supplement EVER is Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey. Google it.

Try http://www.trueprotein.com u can create ur own formulation and add no sugar. it's cheaper than optuimum nutrition whey but with the same quality and protein amount and u know what blends are in there because u make ur own: http://trueprotein.com/store/cu_order.asp i suggest u combine 80% whey concentrattre and 20% Whey Isolate Cold-Filtration

u can choose not to have flavors/sugar but stevia is pretty safe unless u hav candida (glycerin is candida safe)

I dont want to use whey if its got milk in it. are is made from milk or is a milk by-product. milk= the a word for me.

Has anyone tried the vegetable protein supp?

The Best Protien supplement is Hemp Protien.

Hemp protien is basically ground hemp seeds so it is all natural and vegetarian. It contains 20 amino acids, including all 10 essential and brainched chain ones that are good for muscles. The protien in hemp seeds are more digestible then meat, milk, eggs. It is also a source of minerals, and EFa's. This will not cause you to break out. It tastes pretty good to it has a nut like flavour.

Thanks alot.

The best whey supplement EVER is Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey. Google it.

Agreed.

Nlarge2 is also very good. It has the xtra cal.s you need to build mass and it taste damn good!

If you are going whey get 100% Isolate and you will aviod most of the problems with normal whey. I also love hemp flour, I make hemp waffles all the time and that adds lots of protein and calories. You could also get some lentils which I think is the perfect food: tons of calories, protein, and both kinds of fiber.