Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
moderately_wounded

for the people who have used dan's bp gel...

i've been coming to this site for a while now but haven't really posted but i've finally decided to. I"ve decided to post because i recently purchased the bp gel (this morning actually) and i had a question for the people who have used it for a while. are there people out there who haven't seen results after about a month even sticking precisely to dan's instructions? i was just curious.

I have always been applying benzoyl peroxide on my own, but not applying as much as Dan. So when I discovered Dan's regime, I went full throttle with the Bp for almost a month. Now I will have to say the number of pimples on my face have significantly decreased! And I'm not just saying this to make you or myself happier, but even my friends have noticed, which made me SO happy. :]

I've been using Neutogena on the spot BP for a while now and having great results.. But I switched to Dan's BP and I love it even more! It works better and is less drying in my opinion.

I think dan's bp is much better than neutrogena's

I go through 3 bottles of On-The-Spots whereas 1 bottle of dan's bp a month

It's much cheaper and economical

Plus it leaves no white residue and absorbs better

As in performance...I'm not obligated to say because I have been using dan's bp for a little while now.

The regiment cleared me up about 50% but there's the downside my skin is very flaky especially after washing with cleanser if I open my mouth my skin would be flaky and dry, areas of my face is crusty as well as red and my face is oily as well because of it