Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Park

Who has had a major breakout using Face Doctor?

I'm on week two of using Face Doctor Soap...Idid have a minor breakout when I started using the soap, however, keep in mind it was also the week before my period started when I starated using it, and I was also using AHA cream on my face for the first time also. So I can't say for sure whether it was the soap or not.

Just to update, my skin is looking much better. The zits I have gotten since starting are going away fast and I've only gotten two new zits in the last week between my eyebrows. All in all I am happy so far, and have since purchased another bar of soap already. My skin feels much smother and less oily. The little bumps on my cheeks are easy to remove now and are going away. I'll keep updating my progress on the boards!

I'm on week two of using Face Doctor Soap...Idid have a minor breakout when I started using the soap, however, keep in mind it was also the week before my period started when I starated using it, and I was also using AHA cream on my face for the first time also. So I can't say for sure whether it was the soap or not.

Just to update, my skin is looking much better. The zits I have gotten since starting are going away fast and I've only gotten two new zits in the last week between my eyebrows. All in all I am happy so far, and have since purchased another bar of soap already. My skin feels much smother and less oily. The little bumps on my cheeks are easy to remove now and are going away. I'll keep updating my progress on the boards!

That's great Purple :dance: Keep us updated would u please thanks :dance: I think I might consider buying, how much did u get yours purple? And do u know what's the difference between the face doctor and the Surgeon face doctor? Thanks in advance :D

I paid about $9.50 USD from Amazon.com ...I didn't get the Face Doctor Surgeon Soap, but I would consider it if I don't get 100% clear in a month's time..the borax ingredient in Surgeon soap scares me though...I"ll keep ya posted!