Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gloriousbach

Ketsugo and Retin A/Differin

Hi everyone,

My derm has put me on Ketsugo gel during the day on the areas of my face with hyperactive sebaceous glands (my nose,cheeks and forehead), and using a retinoid like Retin A Micro or Differin on nose,cheek and forehead in the evening to reduce and remove the blackheads that have formed there due to the hyperactive sebaceous glands.

So in short:

To reduce the oil output that is causing the comedones in the first place: Ketsugo Gel applied in the morning.

To remove the comedones (clusters of blackheads) already there due to the high oil output: Retin A Micro in the evening.

This combination makes sense to me as it tackles the root of the problem and the problem itself, but I don't know of anyone who has tried this combination before.

Has Ketsugo been effective for anyone in normalising sebaceous gland output (excessive oiliness) and has anyone used it in conjunction with a topical retinoid (Retin A Micro, Differin etc)?

Gloriousbach