Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

keith23, see if you knew more about hgh, you would see its not a steroid. does not cause anything to shrivel up. thats the first uneducated response with people who don't know what they are talking about. hgh is a medically proven rejuvenator. it enhanced my healing, those of you who will try anything,this is the least harmfull, dermabrasion will do more damage,ok. as far as testosterone, thats my gig for muscles. Oh and bye the way i have a full head of hair, it also causes hair to grow back, like i said,do your homework, before throwing out uneducated guesses.all my bloodwork which is checked annually is at the top of the charts of being very healthy. just my angle on how i beat scars with hgh and fraxel...... sorry keithr23..my bad

I have spoken to some doctors about hgh, and they say that it also causes your

internal organs to grow larger, which causes the large gut often seen with

hgh users. I am in no way bashing what works for you, I used to do the

same kinda stuff, I was a personal trainer from 98' to 00' and experimented

with many different cocktails of anabolic steriods, never did try hgh though,

but I have many friends who did (injectables), and they all have the large

gut..........

keith23, see if you knew more about hgh, you would see its not a steroid. does not cause anything to shrivel up. thats the first uneducated response with people who don't know what they are talking about. hgh is a medically proven rejuvenator. it enhanced my healing, those of you who will try anything,this is the least harmfull, dermabrasion will do more damage,ok. as far as testosterone, thats my gig for muscles. Oh and bye the way i have a full head of hair, it also causes hair to grow back, like i said,do your homework, before throwing out uneducated guesses.all my bloodwork which is checked annually is at the top of the charts of being very healthy. just my angle on how i beat scars with hgh and fraxel...... sorry keithr23..my bad

I took HGH for 2 years...I took it with steroids,insulin and alone.It did little for me alone, but worked well(for bodybuilding) with steroids and insulin.It did NOT make me look younger or cause hair to grow.I got my HGH from the drugstore not some overseas fake.It did help reduce bodyfat but caused joint pain.I competed in bodybuilding contest for years.

hgh gives you a big gut if your mr. olympia taking 16 i.u.'s a day and eating a horse every 2 weeks yea. But i was on a maintenace dose or theraputic dose of 2 i.u.'s a day.remember everything in moderation, even jesus said that. steroids, hgh all were meant for something, injuries etc. But its us who abuse the shit, i even take testosterone in small doses. i kid you not, i'm healthier now at 37 than when i was in my 20's

also my gut is a slim 28 inches, i'm 5-10 205 lbs. no gut here

thanks sosimpole, i have always been experimenting with hormones, i love'em. i never abuse them, i take little doses and have slower gains, but thats ok, i'm patient. my sleep is great, sex is unreal, and attitude is always positive. i own a construction company in ny, i spring out of bed every morning at 5. The reason we get old is because we make less hormones, its that simple dude. why not supplement safely every now and then? real sports on hbo did an excellent report on older men who take prescription hormones, one guy was 70 yrs. old and healthy as hell. my beleif is our diet sucks in this country, too much additives etc. but back 2000 yrs. ago or around christ time, the apostles learned to fast, which in turn raises your natural hgh levels alot.jesus knew this, and he taught his students this, its a way of rejuvenating your body and rebuilding, as with meditation.but in todays times we opt for gh injections cuz its a lot easier than learning how to starve...lol

http://www.healthology.com/focus_article.a...ormone&spg=CSAI

These r the bad side effects of HGH.

If there is excess growth hormone after the growth phase has ended, then bony overgrowth in the face, jaws, and skulls can occur. For example, patients will complain of increasing ring size or increasing shoe size, due to growth of those bones in the feet or in the fingers or, in fact, due to accumulation of water in the soft tissues. These are features of a condition we call "acromegaly," where there is generalized body overgrowth rather than increase in height.

The most important side effects are enlarged jaw and facial features, mild diabetes, high blood pressure, fluid retention, and change in shoe size and ring size. Milder symptoms of growth hormone excess include fluid retention, muscle cramps, joint pain and arthritis.

Also, excess growth hormone can cause a condition of insulin resistance, so the individual may develop high blood sugar and diabetes, high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in their blood, and obesity.

Hmm causes your jaw and facial bones to grow and make u resemble a caveman; that sounds fun. Diabetes that could be cool too. Dude wise up learn your lesson from the steroids and dont put anything else in your body that shouldnt be there. I am sure u work for the shady company that u plugged when I responded the first time.

keithr23, acromealgy is genetic,ok if you have it, you have it. how come the top bodybuilders in the world have awesome chissled faces, no overgrown eyebrows, if your going bald, your going bald.plain facts.i can quote any drug of its bad side effects all day long, shit how bout i read you the advil side effects, that would scare most people, right? well does'nt mean its gonna happen to you, right?read the sides on accutane, but its helped millions worldwide, right? its been known for suicides, gh has never caused that.i can keep quoting drugs all nite to prove my point here.i did hgh for 8 months, no caveman here.why knock it? and besides your talking about andre the giant syptoms. extreme cases, i read your link and again that was not from injectable gh, the author was quoting about humans growing in natural phases, and having an over amount in their bodies naturally,naturally....thats the key here.educate yourself, i don't have giantism or diabetes. stop hating dude.

8 months how come i don't have any of that? yes i did a bad anabolic way back when, but ilearned from that mistake, and i don't work for that company,as a matter of fact i now get it from somewhere else. I own a construction co. here in ny, i don't force my regimen on anyone,i just said what worked miracles for me,i just hate when someone who makes a statement with 1 days of study.Its easy to type and find all negative shit on one thing, but you could also type a positive response on the same subject, right? it goes both ways.how about burn victims who take large doses of hgh by their doctors advice so they can regenerate new skin faster, or a short person growing taller because of gh, or people with gh defiecency, getting back on track with their lives, the list goes on.i can sit here and tell you the food you eat everyday will eventually give you cancer or the water you drink from faucets can cause metal to cling to your cells.....man i can keep typing, but i'm done.

look i can keep going with this for days, all that i'm saying is, is that i did hgh while doing fraxel and my healing and recovery was great, my doc. was very impressed.

my skin is renewed, glowing,and i give a tremendous amount to the gh.plain and simple...love it or leave it.