Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A lot of people have exalting the virtues of jajaoba oil . But to my dismay I broke out very severly after using it . I had kind of cyst acne . This is my worse break out in several months . I then applied a cream containg clindamycin . My active acne have been metamorphized into some itchy brown scabs/spots which have refused to go awaya .

I have got some succor by applying a mixture of tea tree oil, lemon grass oil and sunflower.....Can somebody help me

A lot of people have exalting the virtues of jajaoba oil . But to my dismay I broke out very severly after using it . I had kind of cyst acne . This is my worse break out in several months . I then applied a cream containg clindamycin . My active acne have been metamorphized into some itchy brown scabs/spots which have refused to go awaya .

I have got some succor by applying a mixture of tea tree oil, lemon grass oil and sunflower.....Can somebody help me

Sounds like u should stay away from any type of oil on you face. You should try just using something mild like cetaphil face wash and witch hazel afterwards to calm down the skin's reaction a little then go to see a dematologist. Maybe look into accutane because I heard it works well but has a few side effects. What you have sounds a lot like what I have now but my break out is hormonal "as my doctor confirmed today". But anway my personal opinion is that any type of oil on the face isnt good.

1:1 toner of good quality apple cider vinegar and water (or red, green or white tea) is supposedly an effective and easy treatment for helping get rid of post-acne marks. Lots of raves on the MUA and longhaircommunity boards over the past several months.

Alternatively, azaleic acid (azelex) is good for that too and helps control active acne.

Thanks a lot . I tried tea which works well and skin also feels better . But where I am currently based does not have very good dermatologist . I have not been able to find witchhazel.I have started a course of minocycline and I hope it works . A friend of mine suggested to apply honey and lime which he claims to be a panacea for acne