Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
redeyesblue

Lemons Lemons Lemons

I understand that Lemons are a natural bleach and are included in quite a few masks on these forums. My sister also used lemons to Bleach her hair in High School when bleach products were banned, so I know first hand the power of the Lemon. My question is - will it really have the same effect on the skin ?. I am thinking of buying a bag of lemons and cutting them in half and just holding them onto my cheeks while watching TV and such. Does this sound like a reasonable tactic to fight the redness ?

redeyesblue

Guest james11

You'd be better off buying a jumbo sized lemon, cutting it in half and sticking your face right in it. If you want to watch TV, just cut out some eye holes!

I understand that Lemons are a natural bleach and are included in quite a few masks on these forums. My sister also used lemons to Bleach her hair in High School when bleach products were banned, so I know first hand the power of the Lemon. My question is - will it really have the same effect on the skin ?. I am thinking of buying a bag of lemons and cutting them in half and just holding them onto my cheeks while watching TV and such. Does this sound like a reasonable tactic to fight the redness ?

redeyesblue

lol no need to hold them on ur face:P just depends on how many marks you got..

if less use a quetip to put the lemon juice on your face

other wise a cotton ball

u might wana add a lil bit of water.. so ur skin doesnt take

it all at once.. cuz for the first few days.. it was sting! alot lol

so then u can use just lemon . :D

oh n leave it on for like 10 mins.. dont go over 20 mins

good luck ! :dance:

haha, i mean't 1 lemon at a time, 1 should last me the week. I tried it this evening and it stung like hell after 2 minutes so i washed it off quick smart.

ill keep at it and let people know if its helpful in a couple of months :)

u could just squeeze the lemon and apply the juice...that seems alot smarter than holding a fucking lemon to ure face

lol duh! oh n ahh it is suppose to liten your skin.. so thats y i only use it on my red marks..

since i want those to be litened:D n not my entire face

wait so does this work? i really want pale pale skin so i'd apply to my whole face! are lemons really a form of bleach? has anyone had success with this?

my whole face is quite red so i've just been putting it all over

presrox, it does bleach but it will take some time i think for it to be noticable, it's good for your skin anyway so just make it part of your daily routine and see how it looks down the track,

are you sure theres juice comming out of the lemon when you put it on ?, try putting the lemon in the microwave for 10 seconds and then applying+squeezing a little bit.

maybe you just have a high tolerance .

are you sure theres juice comming out of the lemon when you put it on ?, try putting the lemon in the microwave for 10 seconds and then applying+squeezing a little bit.

maybe you just have a high tolerance .

high tolerance? i have a very easily red and irritated skin

lol and yes i was squeezing juice on it

in my opinion lemon doesnt do much. It helps sorta to fade red marks, but thats all. Apply it 1 a day for like 20 mins. I saw a bit of results in less than a week.