Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neuvo wavo

Any objections?

I posted about this yesterday, but I'm still hedging.

It just seems too good to be true: $200 for a month's supply of brand Accutane. That's roughly a fifth of what I would pay at a local pharmacy.

I guess I'll go through with it. And be the guinea pig here.

Oinka,

Paul

P.S. - I'm still open to hearing opinions one way or the other. Anyone with experience?

Well I really don't get this thread.

you should be happy that you only have to pay $200 and not anymore.

I live in canada. where do you live?

every kind of accutane in the world is the same. (well there are different brands) but it is produced by the same company soo..

;x

I just don't want to get ripped off or stuck with some dodgy pills. Or have my stuff confiscated by customs or something. I just don't know what to expect is all I'm saying.

Paul

Well I really don't get this thread.

you should be happy that you only have to pay $200 and not anymore.

I live in canada. where do you live?

every kind of accutane in the world is the same. (well there are different brands) but it is produced by the same company soo..

;x

It is not legal to order Accutane in this manner from within the US. Accutane prescriptions must be filled in person (no phone, no fax, no internet) with a current prescription with the yellow sticker that's dated within the last seven days. Every time someone sidesteps these restrictions you add to the case for pulling Accutane off the market, not to mention that the pills you get may be expired or completely fake. Follow the rules so future acne sufferers will still have the option to take Accutane and to ensure that your Accutane course is as effective as possible.

Not as far as i know unless you know of a lab that could test for purity and presence of isotretinoin. See the sticky thread on the top of this forum about studies of internet prescription meds. Accutane pills are particularly suspicious since the medication is so tightly controlled that internet pharmacies could not have obtained them legally and can not dispense them legally.

Not as far as i know unless you know of a lab that could test for purity and presence of isotretinoin. See the sticky thread on the top of this forum about studies of internet prescription meds. Accutane pills are particularly suspicious since the medication is so tightly controlled that internet pharmacies could not have obtained them legally and can not dispense them legally.

well i guess once my lips start getting dry ill know if its the real thing.

Vitamin A will also dry your lips - in fact it has the same symptoms but is more toxic, more side effects, and less effective. You are playing Russian roulette with your health.

i have ordered some accutane online as well..is there any way to verify its the real deal or not?

Hey CursedSkin,

Did you order without a prescription? Do you have any reason to suspect you've got fake Accutane?

I've known some people who ordered without a prescription, but I was too scared to try.

They got the real deal.

Paul

i have ordered some accutane online as well..is there any way to verify its the real deal or not?

Hey CursedSkin,

Did you order without a prescription? Do you have any reason to suspect you've got fake Accutane?

I've known some people who ordered without a prescription, but I was too scared to try.

They got the real deal.

Paul

i mean, they look legit. from the package with roche on it, to the pregnancy warnings and the actualy color of the pills, they look like the real thing.

i dont really know what the fuss is about accutane. its not that bad of a drug at all. no one has ever died from accutane right?(excluding the ALLEGED suicides)

Guest pokerbugg

u live in the usa, cursed skin? and u got it w/o prescription?

u live in the usa, cursed skin? and u got it w/o prescription?

yeah, it was very difficult though..they government is really cracking down on accutane.

It is not legal to order Accutane in this manner from within the US. Accutane prescriptions must be filled in person (no phone, no fax, no internet) with a current prescription with the yellow sticker that's dated within the last seven days. Every time someone sidesteps these restrictions you add to the case for pulling Accutane off the market, not to mention that the pills you get may be expired or completely fake. Follow the rules so future acne sufferers will still have the option to take Accutane and to ensure that your Accutane course is as effective as possible.

Vitamin A will also dry your lips - in fact it has the same symptoms but is more toxic, more side effects, and less effective. You are playing Russian roulette with your health.

Good posts.

NO MORE POSTS ABOUT OBTAINING ACCUTANE ONLINE ON THIS SITE. PERIOD.

ANY MORE OF THESE THREADS AND/OR POSTS WILL BE CLOSED IMMEDIATELY AND THE POSTERS BANNED.

CONSIDER YOURSELVE'S WARNED.