Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alexandra8

Is needling "clean"?

Can you catch diseases from it, like HIV?

Do they change the needles everytime?

Also.. what is the difference between subcision and needling?

Guest Cubsfan

Can you catch diseases from it, like HIV?

Do they change the needles everytime?

Also.. what is the difference between subcision and needling?

they use one brand new needle for subcision so the probability of catching HIV is low

the difference is that subcision uses a single needle and needling is the use of a tatoo gun/

It's depends on where you go of course but I imagine it has the same risks as any tattoo parlor. I am sure it is cleaner in a doctor's or esthetician's office in general.

needling only works for shallow scarring, anything deeper needs some serious attention. i recommend fraxel, fillers,and or the mighty co2

and also h.i.v is only transmittable when the blood is fresh, wound to wound. once h.i.v. blood is airborne it dies instantly. thats why when gay men have anal sex, blood vessels break int the rectum and the other ejaculates, boom.hate to be so graphic, but same thing with straight peeps.

Guest Cubsfan

needling only works for shallow scarring, anything deeper needs some serious attention. i recommend fraxel, fillers,and or the mighty co2

and also h.i.v is only transmittable when the blood is fresh, wound to wound. once h.i.v. blood is airborne it dies instantly. thats why when gay men have anal sex, blood vessels break int the rectum and the other ejaculates, boom.hate to be so graphic, but same thing with straight peeps.

dude....i've lost my appetite

needling only works for shallow scarring

Absolutely not true, at least not in my case. That is why I recommend needling...works on all scar types. :dance: