Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maisondamore

HELP! NEED WATERPROOF MAKEUP TIPS!!

Is there waterproof pressed powder or foundation? I'm thinking no, but wasn't sure. I plan on getting scuba diving lessons, but am afraid to go bare.

Is there waterproof pressed powder or foundation? I'm thinking no, but wasn't sure. I plan on getting scuba diving lessons, but am afraid to go bare.

Dermablend is waterproof once you apply the setting powder and most mineral makeups are waterproof but I can't say I'm certain they'll work scuba diving, under water for a long period of time.

The only way to be sure is to try it out but it may be better to go 'au naturale' to avoid makeup washing off while underwater?

Yes I use Dermablend and it doesn't rub/come off even in worst conditions, you need to really rub with water to get 75% of it off and to get the FULL deal off yer face (makeup wise), you need a cleanser.

Revlon Colorstay or any mineral makeup is practically waterproof, even though they don't make claims. Ive gone to the beach and swimming in my pool with them on, stayed on great.

Could be wrong on the name, but I think it's the Almay moisture tint which is their 'sports' foundation, which is supposed to have some water/smudge resistance.

It does have mineral oil, but mineral oil cant clog your pores, so you dont' have to worry too much about that ingredient in there, (even though it looks scary lol)

If it's any comfort, a large part of your face will be covered.

Have fun!

I've been in the same situation. When you're under water, only 10% of your face or something is not covered... So what I did was to just put some tinted sunscreen on afterwards...

But really, everyone looks crap after diving anyway, hair all messed up etc.. Don't worry too much about it;)Scuba divers are nice people and it's not a fashion show..

Guest fatallyours

I remember someone in a mu community mentioning that the brand Becca has waterproof power, I think Sephora may sell it.