Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spizzy

I'm gonna quit MILK for a short while... ?

I'm going on Accutane in 2 months... I think it would be worth it to see what would happen if I quit milk during this time or at least cut down... because I've heard and believe milk affects acne...

what do you think? Is that unhealthy? Should one glass a day be fine?

I'm going on Accutane in 2 months... I think it would be worth it to see what would happen if I quit milk during this time or at least cut down... because I've heard and believe milk affects acne...

id give soy milk a try it has alot of vitamins essesntial for your body and you get calcium and vitamin D also very heart healthy very soothing

I wouldn't say it's unhealthy to give it up for a while. There are so many things that affect acne though, milk may or may not be the cause of yours. If it is the cause you'd need at least 2 months to see a difference though...best of luck...

I don't think it's unhealthy at all! There are plenty of sources of calcium other then milk out there. I use Soya Milk and I drink loads of it - I think it tastes great :D Good luck. x

can you guys list other sources of calcium other than milk?

soya milk doesn't breakout anyone here, eh?

someone had to be very bored to find this in the thousands of posts...it was my 2nd day as a member on here lol.... i dont even drink soy milk anymore