Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cruella22

cleanser better than cetaphil?

do you guys know of a cleanser thats better than cetaphil gentle skin cleanser as far as less drying, less irritating, less redness etc? i have been using the cetaphil and it is a little bit more drying than what I would prefer.

I am testing out the cleanser from Magick Botanicals, and it has caused me no irritation or redness at all, and does not seem drying.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Sarcosinate, Cocamide MEA, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance Free

I bought Cetaphil cleanser based on some posts I read in the newsgroups. I used it for a couple of days and I hated it. It blew my mind that you had the option of not washing it off (wtf?) and I didn't like that it didn't lather. Also it didn't even feel like like it was thoroughly cleansing my face which I need to wash off makeup. It did make my face feel soft afterward. But it dried out my face too.

Anyway I'm currently using Dove Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin and I do like it. I like the smell which smells like wheat and helps moisturize. It doesn't have SA or other drying agents which I like as well.