Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unakwenda

Even if you have 3 red bowling balls on your face....

I was looking at some websites... I found this review somebody wrote on some foods....... I am feeling depressed but I was laughing mya ss off at it...... take a look at what I mean....

*here is some crap ass food to avoid*

Subway chicken fingers - Never buy this stuff. This junk taste like kawala bear crap. I had like 14 of these on Saturday and it also has some ingredient hidden in it that keeps you awake. So here's a hearfelt fuck you to the Subway caffeine infested chicken fingers. Dont' believe me? Eat some of them at about even 6:00 PM. Then we'll see who's laughing at 10:00 A.M. while my ass is just waking up and your ass still hasn't fallen asleep.

McDonalds Supreme chicken sandwich - I don't know if thats the exact name to it. These dipshits added some kind of famous tag to try and get people to empty their wallet to this crap faster. There is nothing special about it. The sumbitch cost $ 3.79. The cashier told me it cost that much I said holy fuck I'm not on drugs I'm not paying for this when I can get the same exact thing from Long John Silvers for $2.25. Fuuuuuuuuck that!

Long John Silvers coleslaw- No explanation needed, it looks like minno piss. And the taste is even worse. One time in the summer there was a bad rain storm, I mean a horrible one. It even caused the roof/ceiling to leak. I got some of this cole slaw. Plugged it on there, and the roof stopped leaking. Maybe its better as a household appliance than it is as a food.

Olive Garden- Every piece of food in that shit hole from the salt and pepper on the table to the pizza and lasagna they serve is just 110% pure pig fuck. If you want to get sick... then Olive Garden is your ticket.. but if you want to be cured in a way... read the next line and I'll explain....

Old Town Buffet- One Sunday morning I woke up. I wear contacts. My eyes were killing me. I couldn't even keep my one eye open, let alone put a contact in it. So I'm thinking to myself FUCK I got pink eye. But I went to the buffet table... looked at all the crap they had on there.. which was good by the way. And believe it or not... there had to be something in the lights there, or the food.. but my eye was 100% by the time I left that place. No lie. So what the hell do people need an optometrist for anymore? If you have something wrong with your eyes.. go to a Chineese/Japaneese/Itallian/Mexican/some other shit buffet. You will be cured by the time you walk out the doors.

Taco Bell- Well, if you want the flu, this shall be the place for you, you'll be sick for a day or two, it's a shame we can't sue, cause others hate this shit too, it really taste like poo!

Krispy Kreme - Avoid this junk, if someone gives you a box of this, my advice to you; throw if off the closest bridge.

Banquet's Macaroni and Cheese T.V. dinner - The first one or two bites are so and so. Then after a while the shit starts to taste like cardboard. Not even worth giving 100 pennies for, which is its cost. Fuck it.

This didn't make me laugh. Not even a 'ha'

Well I feel bad for you. It's not the funniest thing in the world, but anyone with a sense of humor would laugh at that. You need a sense of humor... I see they got htem on sale at Buy.com

Guest james11

Koala means bear, so does it taste like bear bear shit? LOL

But i did laugh a fair bit at your post :D

This didn't make me laugh. Not even a 'ha'

Well I feel bad for you. It's not the funniest thing in the world, but anyone with a sense of humor would laugh at that. You need a sense of humor... I see they got htem on sale at Buy.com

I have a sense of humor, you just aren't funny.

I was laughing. The way he writes is funny.

and the sense of humour @ buy.com made me laugh too. Ive got the giggles today though so it doesnt take much.

Obviously it doesn't take much for you to laugh if you thought the best buy joke and his writing style was even remotely worth a chuckle.