Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Large dose of confidence, contacts and some sunshine would do you wonders.

I can't see too much wrong with your skin pain other than being a bit pastie and few minor spots.

You look a bit like you have spent a few too many years in the basement playing online computer games and fidgeting with linux. Go outside, enjoy yourself stop worrying so much about your skin. Try the regimen and supplementing your diet with 1-2tbs of flaxseed oil every day friends, workmates, strangers & girls will compliment you on your skin regularly! Good luck.

Your problem with girls isn't due to your skin, it's your attitude. Stop finding reasons to blame for being a wuss. Try approaching women sometime.. it's fun. I've found the more my confidence(head :lol2: ) has grown the more women approach me, it's not uncommon for me to be approached multiple times regardless of where I am beach, gym, lunch breaks, clubs, grocery store etc. not only by interested women but people in general, they want to be around you! My point is, confidence is very attractive and it shows in your body language. I suggest you go out with a friend or something and act as wingman or just watch and learn. Talk to complete strangers, flirt with the old checkout chick at the vitamin shop, do whatever man just attempt to have fun..

It kills me to see a lot of people here suffering with acne or what they believe to be acne let it affect their confidence and self esteem so badly.

I can't see too much wrong with your skin pain other than being a bit pastie and few minor spots.

You look a bit like you have spent a few too many years in the basement playing online computer games and fidgeting with linux. Go outside, enjoy yourself stop worrying so much about your skin. Try the regimen and supplementing your diet with 1-2tbs of flaxseed oil every day friends, workmates, strangers & girls will compliment you on your skin regularly! Good luck.

Your problem with girls isn't due to your skin, it's your attitude. Stop finding reasons to blame for being a wuss. Try approaching women sometime.. it's fun. I've found the more my confidence(head :lol2: ) has grown the more women approach me, it's not uncommon for me to be approached multiple times regardless of where I am beach, gym, lunch breaks, clubs, grocery store etc. not only by interested women but people in general, they want to be around you! My point is, confidence is very attractive and it shows in your body language. I suggest you go out with a friend or something and act as wingman or just watch and learn. Talk to complete strangers, flirt with the old checkout chick at the vitamin shop, do whatever man just attempt to have fun..

It kills me to see a lot of people here suffering with acne or what they believe to be acne let it affect their confidence and self esteem so badly.

if u cant talk to girls because of ur "acne" , it's not because of it but because you have a lack of confidence and you're looking for a quick reason why u're shy...

plz... get real.... :shifty:

well I don't play video games, I don't play mindless games, however I am booking a tan session when my treatment is done/works, and its cold in Canada!!!! and I do partying mostly every thursday, and I do talk to girls, but I just never ask them out. :cool: