Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been battling acne/redness for about 5 years, and it has taken it toile on me, I can't look people in the face for long, never had a girlfriend, or kissed a girl before, because of this, and I've suffered in school, because i was too afraid to ask questions, I've improved since coming to college, and I'm in my 2nd year, and acne is the worst thing to ever happen to me, if I didn't have it, I'd maybe have a slight chance of getting a girlfriend, but now its pretty much impossible.

here is a pic of me:

IPB Image

:wall::cry:

I've been battling acne/redness for about 5 years, and it has taken it toile on me, I can't look people in the face for long, never had a girlfriend, or kissed a girl before, because of this, and I've suffered in school, because i was too afraid to ask questions, I've improved since coming to college, and I'm in my 2nd year, and acne is the worst thing to ever happen to me, if I didn't have it, I'd maybe have a slight chance of getting a girlfriend, but now its pretty much impossible.

here is a pic of me:

IPB Image

erm, your skin looks fine to me.

Either the bright light has made it hard to see your acne. or you'll just screwing with us and you really have a clear face.

i think your problem with woman probably lies with your lack of confidence, not your skin. your skin looks fine. have some confidence, go out there and talk to girls. don't be afraid, we're not that scary.

Guest mishmosh

It's martin fowler from Eastenders!

how's Sonia?

you look great. i don't see a problem at all...you remind me of myself. i think i make wayyyyyy too much of a deal of little things.

Don't let it bother you, you're skin looks awesome. I'll bet a derm would wonder why you even wandered into the office if you made an appointment.

you look great. i don't see a problem at all...you remind me of myself. i think i make wayyyyyy too much of a deal of little things.

Don't let it bother you, you're skin looks awesome. I'll bet a derm would wonder why you even wandered into the office if you made an appointment.

I just went to a derm on Friday ( waited 3 months! :( ) and got some stuff, I hope it clears me up!

i'm sure it will help you :) it might take a couple of weeks to work tho so be prepared and in the meantime you might break out a little more but then it will settle down once you get into a routine.

Everybody gets acne, its all about just finding the regimen that works for you, and you don't have to worry, yours isn't even noticable to anyone here!

Guest tenshigirl25

ok..if ur upset about your skin then this is the right place..i still have to say..im having trouble with thse kind of posts..your skin to me, looks flawless..absolutely clear. rdness? what redness?? it looks like a natural glow to me..we should all be so lucky..mayb eu need more confidence..but welcome..i guess it just makes me feel like a freak, what would u think of my acne? u know what i mean?

please...

i got nothing... stop complaining...

Sorry if i'm not showing any compassion but your redness looks like only the natural color of your skin... i cannot even see one pimple... plz...

I would die to have a skin like yours.. i'd be out each night !!

ha, I wish I was clear, you can clearly see the redness in that pic.

You are insane. That's not redness. That's the natural color of your skin! It's normal for your cheeks to have some color... geez!

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ACNE IS SON!!! DAYUM! I mean, give me a complete break. Redness?? Yeah right.

yea pain! maybe you can go on a oxy/clearasil commercial or something make mad money pretending you have anything remotely close to ACNE VULGARIS.

I see where you got your screen name from, it must be painful to look at a flawless face like that man I FEEL UR PAIN.

lol. Acne my ass.

Do you know what acne is???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this guy's post is just a prank and trying to see if others think he's cute or something compared to our zitfaces. Just a suspicion.

Maybe if you took a close up picture of your face then we'll see all the details, then everyone else would be able to see it, understand you and not jump to this quick judgements.

here is a pic of me:

IPB Image

I really don't see anything wrong at all with your skin. :doh:

I see it, and it affects everything, it may not be bad compared to some other people, and even closer I look worse, but I still rather not have it...

well just be happy u dont have my skin then, i would love to have urs.

lol. Acne my ass.

Do you know what acne is???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this guy's post is just a prank and trying to see if others think he's cute or something compared to our zitfaces. Just a suspicion.

hahah

:lol2:

i know, he's all clear!!!