Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guy20uk

Fish oil supplment contains vitimain A

I noticed that my fish oil capsules contain vitimain a. Now as your supposed to avoid vitimain a on tane, i was wondering if popping 1 or 2 pills a week would be a problem? Im taking it to counteract joint muscle soreness and so on, not that i really get it that much. If its hassle then i might as well not take them. Any suggestions?

I noticed that my fish oil capsules contain vitimain a. Now as your supposed to avoid vitimain a on tane, i was wondering if popping 1 or 2 pills a week would be a problem? Im taking it to counteract joint muscle soreness and so on, not that i really get it that much. If its hassle then i might as well not take them. Any suggestions?

Would Flax Seed Oil be a better choice?!? That's what I use and I don't see Vit. A listed.

I have bought several different brands of Fish Oil that did not have Vitamin A. Look at the nutrional value and get one without it. or get flax

Is it cod liver oil or something? Don't supplement vitamin A while on Accutane, it increases the side effects. Get a fish oil supplement that doesn't contain Vitamin A. I know mine has Vitamin E in it, that's ok.

Yeah it needs to be cold water fish lipids. they dont contain any vitamin A. They only have Omega 3... i've heard of people saying vitamin A... but i think it could b a different type of fish.