Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
francesca

I'd like to try mineral make up

Hi, I'm italian and yesterday, for the first time, I've read something about mineral make up (thanks to this site) is it really so good? I've never heard about it in Italy... I think that kind of makeup doesn't exist in my country (I've tried to find something on the web... but nothing..) :wall:

what brand of mineral make up do you think is better? I'd like to buy it on the web... can you tell me what site do you think is better... and sends products to Italy :D

Francesca, what a lovely name you have. Ive always loved that name. Anyways mineral makeup that can be shipped to Italy can easily be found on www.google.com. just type in "mineral makeup" and you can search through all the companies. I will lsit a few sites that I found that has mineral makeup:

www.Larenim.com

www.makeupartistschoice.com

This is a very popular MMU: for jane iredale makeup call: +39.049.762.5241 or email: [email protected]

www.raesinimages.com

I'm sure there are lots more out there. Hope that helps some :D

Francesca, what a lovely name you have. Ive always loved that name. Anyways mineral makeup that can be shipped to Italy can easily be found on www.google.com. just type in "mineral makeup" and you can search through all the companies. I will lsit a few sites that I found that has mineral makeup:

www.Larenim.com

www.makeupartistschoice.com

This is a very popular MMU: for jane iredale makeup call: +39.049.762.5241 or email: [email protected]

www.raesinimages.com

I'm sure there are lots more out there. Hope that helps some :D

thanks a lot!!

:D I think I'll try with bare escentuals: there is a "try me kit"... very nice :D

Guest LDanielle

you could PM veggiegirl too

she's in the US, I live in the UK and she shipped me some samples from what she sells

hey ldanielle,

how did u find vegggie girls makeup to be? im going to order some soon.