Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChaOS

what do you use for oily skin..

my question is for anyone who has oily skin... what kind of products do you use to combat oily skin..like cleanser, toner, moisturizer??

Usually my skin is oil free for almost a week after doing a glycolic peel. I also use a mask containing clay to lessen the oils between peels.

I've started the witch hazel too. I use it under my makeup. Its very non irritating and gives me a smoother appearance. I have extremely oily skin... I also use alot of blotting papers..

the idea is to not need the blotting papers in the first place.... b5 help in the beginning.. but now it doesnt.. i think its cause my body got used to it..

I've been using Aloette Flawless for the last couple of weeks since receiving my shipment. It gives the skin a completely matte appearance and it eliminated my oily skin by roughly 90-95%.

Aloette promotes the product as more than a skin primer that can be use by men or women and with or without makeup. It contains salicylic and azelaic acids which minimize breakouts. Also, upon application, it feels oily but when it is dry, it is completely matte.

IMO, this is an A+++ product recently introduced by Aloette.

My friend gave me a bottle of Philosophy The Present Clear Powder. This stuff is working great. It keeps me oil free all dayand makes my pores look so small.

My friend gave me a bottle of Philosophy The Present Clear Powder. This stuff is working great. It keeps me oil free all dayand makes my pores look so small.

ive thought about using the murad powder thing for redness.. is the powder like makeup??? cause i dont wanna use it if it does

I have been using a Nivea brand of oil control and I think it is what is breaking me out. I know I dont have horrible acne but a breakout is a breakout. I was using it all the time except the days I shaved. I feel like im back on track after I quit using it.

I have been using a Nivea brand of oil control and I think it is what is breaking me out. I know I dont have horrible acne but a breakout is a breakout. I was using it all the time except the days I shaved. I feel like im back on track after I quit using it.

Was it nivea oil control mosturizer? , if it is that broke me out oo.