Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is just a topic for people to share what kind of things they do when they're feeling down, lonely, or depressed that makes them feel better.

I'm sort of running out of these things and could use some advice.

when I'm felling down I like to dance, play music, talk to my family, play with my dog, go for walks. I also like to eat but that NEVER helps, I just fell fat :doubt:

*croons*

"When you're strange Faces come out of the rain.......when you're strange......."

Ten bonus points to whomever can tell me where that came from!

This will sound odd, but if I'm in a sad mood that I just can't seem to shake (and I was, about three days ago), I put on a really sad movie. It seems to jog along whatever sad emotion is "stuck", and then I can sigh and cry and then the emotion moves and it's over.

i like to watch sad movies too, same with music.

feeling pretty lousy lately but as of right now im feeling pretty good. why does my girlfriend have to be such a bitch?

WHEN I GO INTO HERMIT CRAB MODE I PLAY

counter-strike, starcraft, diablo, half-life, battlefield2.

For those NON LEETEST with ancient computers. you can check out www.isketch.net to pass the time.

And the cookie goes to SEBATSTIAN! YAY!

If I could figure out how to post a picture of the cookie, I would. But I don't know how. :( Still, cool points for Sebastian!

I play FPS's(First person shooter games) on my PC when i'm down. I just can't describe how much of a "load" is taken off when I shoot someone with a shotgun/machince gun/pistol. I also sometimes go to the local gun range and unload a couple hundred rounds with real guns. Working out with weights is also a stress reliever

I also listen to "heavy metal" music too. These activites seem to kill the stress and semi keep me sain.

what can ya say Jag? theres nothing like the rush of huntin people down and KILLIN em. I mean, my hearts beatin, my hearts beatin, my hands are shakin, my hands are shakin... but im STILL shooting and im STILL gettin headshots, its like BOOM heeeaadhooot!!!

I watch films like Donnie Darko, Sophies world, etc they can have a real therapeutic effect.

Read Philosophy books and other novels, think, analyze, resolve. It's an interesting process and it's helpful and interesting.

Lift weights if I need to let out some energy inside.

and play with my cat :)