Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stevie_baby

Dan is the best!!!!

Hi guys

I have roamed these forums for a number of weeks and have finally decided to join!

I have been using the regimen for 2 months and the results are mind blowing.

I had red dry skin for the first 2 weeks but now it is a breeze. I was clear after 1 1/2 months and now i only use it once a night.

Dan is truly a good bloke and i think he should sell BP on a bigger scale. I would be more than happy to sell BP gel through my business!

[attachmentid=2394]

Took pic with my fancy new phone!

[attachmentid=2395]

family picture a week ago

Seriously guys, im only getting one new spot every other week and it goes in 1 1/2 days.

I urge you non regimen users to just give it a try. I have been on accutane, retin A, zineryt etc. and have had no results. This is effectively the best treatment around.

post-30442-1130152733_thumb.jpg

post-30442-1130152801_thumb.jpg

post-30442-1130152733_thumb.jpg

post-30442-1130152801_thumb.jpg

Hi guys

I have roamed these forums for a number of weeks and have finally decided to join!

I have been using the regimen for 2 months and the results are mind blowing.

I had red dry skin for the first 2 weeks but now it is a breeze. I was clear after 1 1/2 months and now i only use it once a night.

Dan is truly a good bloke and i think he should sell BP on a bigger scale. I would be more than happy to sell BP gel through my business!

[attachmentid=2394]

Took pic with my fancy new phone!

[attachmentid=2395]

family picture a week ago

Seriously guys, im only getting one new spot every other week and it goes in 1 1/2 days.

I urge you non regimen users to just give it a try. I have been on accutane, retin A, zineryt etc. and have had no results. This is effectively the best treatment around.

OK shame there's no before picture, but given your medication history, you must've had serious acne, as such those results are superb!

I've also cut way back on BP and am still clear.

I think cleansing twice a day is almost enough once the BP has given bacteria and mite proliferation a 3 month hammering and the twice daily cleansing and oil free moisturizer has drastically reduced their food supply.

As requested:

[attachmentid=2396]

just before

[attachmentid=2397]

2 weeks in: vast improvement. Shiny and red though!

I don't cleanse at all anymore. I find it makes me greasy and shiny. Im just slapping on some BP every night. Seems to be ok.

post-30442-1130155400_thumb.jpg

post-30442-1130155483_thumb.jpg

post-30442-1130155400_thumb.jpg

post-30442-1130155483_thumb.jpg

good job m8!

about u not washing ur face and just putting on bp. things might get ugly. if u slap on bp on a surface of dust and grim that covers ur pores, some of it might not get to ur skin, and could cause problems. if u really want to cut back, use less or no bp. and just wash ur face everyday

good job m8!

about u not washing ur face and just putting on bp. things might get ugly. if u slap on bp on a surface of dust and grim that covers ur pores, some of it might not get to ur skin, and could cause problems. if u really want to cut back, use less or no bp. and just wash ur face everyday

can i just wash with water or shall i use a cleansing bar?

good job m8!

can i just wash with water or shall i use a cleansing bar?

You should use a simple cleanser like Purpose bar twice daily, using hands only. Always rinse off with water. Cleansers shouldn't leave your skin greasy but dry, thats why you shouldnt use em more than twice a day. Detergents and soaps as well as removing grease are antibacterial. This is why hospital staff constantly use soap and water! Alot of mild acne sufferers clear up just cleansing twice daily. Still takes up to 3 months to completely clear. BP is useful for areas of seriously deep recurring acne. Daily wet shaving is a good idea as well. Use cleanser like Purpose as the lather. Shaving scrapes off all the sebum, flakes and dead cells. If your skin is too dry, only use a little, just enough, oil free moisturiser.

Thanks guys. v helpful.

Damn you guys are fast!

If your skin is too dry, only use a little, just enough, oil free moisturiser. (I edited it in above)

Everything is going really well. I enjoy being outside in bright light now! Before i would hug the walls to get in the shadows :ninja: . I'm going to try using less and less BP VERY slowly so my skin can possibly adjust to life without the stuff.

Also, my red marks are basically all gone which is a bonus. I'll give it 2 weeks and then i should have perfect skin.